13

Ethan

Sophia was over at mine, this girl is like a leech, always clinging on to me and shit. Am I her fucking dad? Can you chill?

"Ethy?" She whined

I swallowed my vomit. Allow that name man.

"Yeah b?"

"When will these heal?" She asked, touching the scars Vi had left on her face in her small mirror that she always carried.

I smirked, Vi doesn't play at all. That's what I like about her. At least she looked better than Seraphina, Elena did well, but that wasn't her job for her to do. They didn't need to touch these broads.

"Soon, probably."

"But I won't be buff anymore!" She cried, burying her head into my chest.

Seriously? Like, she was alright looking innit, blonde hair, blue eyes, Kylie Jenner lip, she never used to look this way, she lost hella weight - she didn't know I knew this. However, maybe I gassed her up too much. Getting all her tears and shit on to my Stoney jumper. Stoney's aren't for tears cuz. I screwed her platinum blonde head as she cried, kissing my teeth inwardly. Really and truly I just wanted to tump her head in, but I knew better than to hit girls. Dad taught me that.

When I tell you, being with this girl is physically draining, but her and Seraphina were the connects I needed to get back at him.
That fucking dick head.
My blood boiled as I remembered what he did, clenching my fists and tensing my jaw.
That day last November.

When I...

But it wasn't for me.
I wasn't the initial hit.
It was Elena.
You can come for me, but don't ever fuck about with my family.

**

Violet

My phone started to ring loudly, disturbing me from a well deserved sleep as I was still quite fatigued from my battle with Sophia in all honesty. Fighting always tired me out like say I did leg day at gym.

"What man?" I grumbled

"Get dressed." Hakeem's deep voice answered. I kissed my teeth.

"Are you fucking serious Hakeem? IS IT NOT NINE O CLOCK?!"

"Vi, you know it's 1:30 innit?"

"Oh."

"You feel dumb now innit?"

"Anyway, aren't you meant to be in Graphics? It's Wednesday."

"Yeah but it's not the same without my partner in crime."

"Who's dat?"

"You, for fuck sake." He sighed

"Bring my mates too please darling."

"They're in my car already. I met up with Ria at lunch, and she told me to swing by Kemi's crib. Elena was kotching at hers. Just told them to shut the fuck up. Your friends make too much noise man."

"HI GUYSSSSSS! But hold on, skeen where was my invite Kemi?" I screamed

"Aye easy with my phone man!" Hakeem shrieked. He protected that iPhone 6 of his with his life, I swear.

"If you check your phone, Violet Peters, you will see several iMessages from both me and Elena, and also some missed calls, thanks." Kemi responded

"But Vi. Oh my God, your BREATH. Can smell it through the phone." I heard Marian cackle

"Ria that's cold." Elena chuckled

I covered my mouth in shame and sat up on my bed.

"Be ready by 2." And he swiftly cut the phone before I could answer. Sly prick.