23

"Frederico, I swear, if you don't stop this dead milly rock yeah." I sighed at the sight of Rico, flapping his arms to Playboi Carti - Magnolia.

"Violet, I swear, if you don't stop hating yeah." He replied back in the same tone, flicking imaginary bundles as he did so.

I screwed the back of his head and continued to unpack my clothes from my suitcase, and fold them into the wardrobe my uni had blessed me with.

"Skeen, stop trying to ignore me." Said Rico, moving from in front of the window and taking a seat on my desk, moving my makeup draws in the process.

"Don't get me mad today, Rico. I'll honestly fuck your shit up. Don't try me today." I hissed.

"Sorry Madam Brand New. Ms Independent. Grown Wom-"

"OH MY GOD! JUST SHUT UP!"

He laughed and helped me unpack my clothes into my wardrobe. Not a day goes by where I wonder why he lives in the same flat as me.

"You're laughing, but I swindled you to pick me up from London and bring me back here." I chuckled. My take-man-for-uber days will never end. Hakeem is still very much local too.

"Fuck you, Vi." He huffed, and left my room.

I laughed and pushed my duffle bag under the bed, and plopped straight on to my duvet; finally lying down after that 3 hour drive from South London to the Midlands.
I remembered the first time I met Rico and smiled warmly. I hated him at first, but he really grew on me, like most trash men.
A Levels had come and gone, with added drama that seems like a very distant memory now. The majority of us got into our first choice of universities, some into their second choice, and Seraphina went through clearing - which wasn't a surprise to say the least.
We now in our second term of uni and Christmas had just passed, hence Rico's "new year, new me" banter that I interrupted.

My iPhone began to vibrate and I picked up as soon as I saw the caller ID.

"Yeah sis?"

"I hope you're getting ready." Kemi's voiced beamed through the speaker and into my ear.

"I literally just finished packing, abeg let me breathe." I whined.

"Temitayo, I said I hope you're getting ready."

"Abeg, oga no vex o. I'll start now."

"Good." And I heard the loud beeps of the call getting cut.

Kemi could be such a rude cow. You'd think we were going to her wedding. Simple uni rave to get ready for and she wants to behead me.
I rolled my eyes and stretched as I got up from my bed. I peeled off my Nike tech tracksuit and took a quick shower. As soon as I got out, I dried myself and connect my phone to my speakers, choosing to play a bashment mix that started off with Beenie Man - Ecstasy Riddim.

I creamed myself put on a white deep V neckline playsuit and blue denim shorts, choosing black huarache lows for my footwear. It's cold outside, but I'll still dress like a thotty, because a hoe never gets cold.
I sat down in front my ring light mirror and began my makeup routine, the usual highlight and contour; blended properly, might I add, with winged eyeliner and wispy mink lashes. I set my face with LA Girl's setting spray, and like clockwork, Kemi called me.

"Open ya flat door." Cutting the phone before I could even reply.
This girl, man.
I rolled my eyes and left my room, opening the door of my flat with my fob key. 

"WOIIIIIIIIII. LOOK AT YOU. BADDIEEEE." Screamed Kemi, her and Elena snapchat ready.

I rolled my eyes and did small sexy sexy for Snapchat and they howled, causing Rico to open his room door, strolling out in typical Frederico manner; cool.