19

E300
- Avoiding me is starting to burn u innit?

I frowned, I was a bit too quick in reading this snap he sent 7 minutes ago, so I slapped myself mentally.

Me
- I'm not

E300
- Keep telling yourself that

I tutted and shoved my phone back in to my pocket, sinking further down into my seat on the bus, crossing my arms; making my frown even deeper.

"Who's getting you stressed like this?" Kemi smirked, peeking over my shoulder from behind.

"Probably her maaaaaaaaan." Marian sang.

I rolled my eyes at the two of them and kissed my teeth, I even forgot about Denzel.

"Rah, is it that deep?" Elena questioned.

I turned around, facing all three of them and chuckled lowly.

"Ah, shit." Kemi muttered.

"What?" Asked Elena.

"That's not a good laugh, boiiiiiii." Marian added.

"Huh?" Questioned Elena even further.

"Vi's vex." Kemi answered.

"You know Denzel's been wukking out Seraphina's wide set pum?" I blurted out, smirking and chuckling once again.
Saying it out loud made the ordeal even more believable. It wasn't like I was in denial, it was sheer shock. Like say this youth didn't spend most of his secondary school life trying to take me under his wing.

"CHAT SHIT!" Marian exclaimed, receiving a few deathly looks from passengers on the bus, to which she replied,

"WHAT? CAN I HELP YOU? CUT FROM THE BUS DEN."

"Is Denzel mad? Like, what?" Kemi said silently.

"Cool. So what we saying? Raid his crib on a Tempa T - Next Hype flex? I know Ethan should have a couple metal baseball bats." Elena said, flaring her nostrils a little. I noticed a little vein popping out from near her temple; much like Ethan's, when I-

Elena

March 2013

How dare Marcus?

How dare he?

Cheat? On me?

Elena motherfucking Campbell?

They say your mans friends are not your friends, in my case; this statement was void. Seeing as it's his own boy that told me he was cheating.

And today was the day I was gonna fuck shit up.

Ethan isn't the only Campbell that's a bad breed.

Kemi

My family is different to Violet's; we were mad traditional. We weren't radical Nigerians, but your average middle class 1st generation Nigerian family living in South London.

So you can imagine mine and Temi's surprise when my mum cheated on my dad.

I use the term "cheated" very loosely, as she didn't do anything sexual or intimate, she "cheated emotionally" with another man.
Temi and I found this very funny, as it caused a huge uproar within the family, and we particularly didn't find the situation as deep as they all made it out to be; but I don't think there's one family member that can forget the Bello Family Emotional Cheating Scandal of 2011.

Marian

I cheated once, maybe I cheated more than that; I was probably so waved that I can't even remember.
But it wasn't like I was in a committed relationship, that was never the case. I was seeing someone, and I was seeing other people; as was she.