7

A/N: I only have two politics exams left, so I'm gonna be posting a bit more during half term because A Levels will not and cannot kill me x

"I swear down guys," Elena started as we made our way to the locker room toilets after meeting Kemi from our Literature lesson.

"If that Seraphina ting screws me one. More. Time." She clapped

"I will take her round the corner. Ask her if everything's okay at home. Ask her if her heads functioning well because I need to understand why she's screwing."

"Big man ting, she's not even worth it Lena. Don't even stress it too tough." Kemi reassured her

"Don't give her any leeway though, at the end of the day, you might need to sekkle her if that behaviour continues." I chipped in.

"Anywaysssssss," said Elena, flapping her hands away.

"You and Ethan been getting all buddy buddy?" She nudged Kemi and they both started wiggling their eyebrows.

"You guys make me want to vomit with all this talk blud."

"Yeah like how can she go for Ethan when Hakeem is on her case too." Kemi smiled.

"Innit, bare decisions. Teach me please V." Elena laughed

"But Ethan has other plans for himself anyway." I said as we walked past a drama room, and something caught my eye.

"Take a look at exhibit A for example." I said, opening the door to find Ethan and Sophia eating each others faces.

"Ethan what have I told you about going after thirsty tings man?" Elena rolled her eyes, making Ethan and Sophia aware of our presence.

"Told you." Sophia said, grinning wildly at me.

"Did I not let you know that I don't give a shit Sophia? Correct me if I'm wrong, honey." I smiled back.

"Aye, Vi. It's not even like that." Ethan grumbled.

"Nah man, ain't no hair off my head. I don't care." I said, still smiling.

Sophia grabbed her small bag, not before stroking the side of Ethan's face, winking at him as she pulled out her phone excitedly, leaving the room. Probably to call up Sera- I mean, the pilgrim.

"You're so dumb." Elena said, slapping the back of Ethan's head.

"Stop acting up in front of your mates please." He kissed his teeth.

"Come we go canteen guys, my stomachs saying a lot right now." I said, brushing everything off.

Elena screwed her brother one last time and Kemi linked arms with me, making a u turn like Usher out of the room.

**

The canteen at college was a tense place. There was an obvious divide between social groups and the two year groups. The "socialite" A2's and AS's took up most of the tables, leaving a small amount spare. You had the AS girls who wanted to grab the attention of A2 boys, and even the uncles in A3. There were the A2 girls that didn't think much of these AS girls, laughing at their attempts to get attention. The main beef was between these girls, from an AS girl taking an A2 girls man and so on.
However, Kemi and I were part of the small minority of AS girls that the A2s liked and chilled with at times, calling us over to their table and bussing joke. We were close with them, either we knew them from secondary school, or they knew our siblings.

"Yo Vi! Kemi! Come chilllllll." Shouted Asher, one of the most popular second year boys.
His name was always in every girls mouth, talking about how he's so buff etc.