6

Graphics. Tuesday. 1pm. And I was doing my best to avoid any communication between me and Hakeem for the past week, which he noticed.

"Not everyday avoid me Violet." He smirked, ebony orbs glinting in the light.

"I don't know know what you're talking about you know." I said, packing up my things as the bell rang. I noticed him come towards me.

"Ever since I gave you that love bite on your neck." He said, softly stroking the side of my neck, revealing the fading love bite from Ethan whilst doing so, making me gasp.

"And there's another one. You cheating on me Violet?" He questioned, his low chuckle resonating through my bones.
I caught my breath.

"Listen, leave me alone."

"What did I tell you about that mouth?"
By now, all the other students had left the class and Miss Stevens had gone to get her coffee, leaving me alone with this sexual predator.

"You're a sex pest. Leave. Me. Alone."

"Sex pest?" He raised an eyebrow

"All you know is sex. Corrupting everyone with your sex talk. I'm pretty sure you'd beat anything that has a pulse."

"You tryna tell me you don't think about me being inside you?" He walked behind me, rubbing small circles on my arm.

"Laying you down, giving it to you over and over again?" He whispered on my neck.
I jumped from him, furrowing my eyebrows. Little did this Sex Pest know that I just had my first kiss not even up to two weeks ago. About 'inside of you'. Please.

"Hakeem, why can't you just focus on being an acquaintance."

"Rah, not even a friend you know, I hurt." He held his chest, mocking me. I rolled my eyes.

"You've violated the terms and conditions of my body. So yeah. Acquaintance."

"So has the other yout that left a love bite on you. You gonna call him your acquaintance too?"

"You're so persistent, I swear."

"I always get what I want, don't worry."

"Nah bro, I'm not like the other tings you can secure like that."

"Bro? You family zoning me Violet?"

"So you can get it into what seems like your very thick skull, me and you will never be an item."

"I wanna put you in the finest of crep, make you mine."
I thought back to Ethan being understanding.
'You're not mine, I'm not yours.'
And here's Hakeem, trying to claim me, a whole me. A whole Violet Temitayo Peters. Is he waved?
I scoffed.
"I've got every crep under the sun, try again bro."
He kissed his teeth, muttering under his breath that I shouldn't call him bro.
"Aw, you're cute when you're angry." I cooed, ruffling his waves and laughing out of the classroom.

**

"Sade, when are you going back to uni?" I asked my sister as she looked through my shoe closet.

"What? You want me gone already because I'm taking your trainers?" She replied, opening a box of trainers, peering them, then putting them back in the box.

"Nah man. I don't even mind about that."

"Really and truly, I start early October, I left in August cause I wanted to settle in properly." I nodded.

"So where are you going?"

"Gonna chill with Temi and them, you wanna reach?"
I nodded, joining her as we both looked for trainers to wear. Temi was Kemi's older sister, and like Kemi and I, my sister was basically Temi's sister. We were all just a big bunch of sisters.
I picked out my khaki coloured Adidas super colour, and Sade picked out black ones, smiling at me.