10

"WHERE IS SHE? DID SHE NOT LEARN FIRST TIME AROUND?" Celine raged as she tried to enter our college after school.

"Cee she dusted man." Said Mark, pulling her back before the security guards came for her.

"Talking bout 'you're gonna regret this'. It's like she doesn't want to learn." Kemi screwed.

"I was so ready to spin her jaw. Quick punch make her jaw spin round 360 degrees." Said Elena, also screwing.

"And what the fuck was Ethan doing? Is he DUMB?" She added, slapping her fist into her other hand.

We all got on our buses home, Kemi had told Celine about my altercation with The Pilgrim, and seeing as she had an early finish from college today, she decided to come and down and beat the shit out of her. She was sold a dream, Seraphina hadn't been seen around college for the remainder of the day.

"V," Mark started, waking me up from my thoughts

"Zell wants you to go his today, was meant to tell you earlier but you know..."

I nodded. Didn't Zell have a phone? Could've just dropped me a text instead of all this extra shit. I was wearing his jacket, so I guess I'd use this opportunity to give it back, even though I really didn't want to.

"Vi, you listening to what I'm saying?" Asked Marian. I nodded.

"Just try and not get your anger levels raised, I'd hate to see you lose your temper over this." She added, and I gave her hug and said my goodbyes to everyone else as I got off the bus to get to Zells, Kemi giving me a cheeky wink when I did so.

As soon as I got to Zell's crib I rang the doorbell, the door opening up to reveal his dad.

"Young Vi! It's been a while!" I smiled as he embraced me into a hug.

"Hey Uncle Leroy, how've you been?" I questioned as he let go of me.

"Settling back here again because your good mate upstairs," he chuckled

"But it's worth it, his heads screwed on properly."

He was right. Denzel was a very smart youth, and didn't actually take football seriously until we all told him to. Uncle Leroy and I caught up for a couple more minutes until I went upstairs to Zell's room, bursting the door open.

"What, you're too nice to know now or something?" He asked, kissing his teeth and getting up from his bed, his nike shorts exposing his v line-

"Rah, bare attitude." I replied, licking my lips and licking away the thoughts I was having.

"Lemme know why you're still wearing my jacket Temitayo."

"Because I like it."

"If you love yourself, you'll take it off."
I kissed my teeth.

"Aww," he started, pulling my bottom lip as I sat down beside him.

"You really thought I'd let you keep this? Cute." He mocked.

"Ode oshi. Oni ranu." I muttered.

"You think I haven't been chilling with you, Kemi and other Nigerians long enough to understand what you're saying? Ashewo."

"You're actually so moist." I laughed as he laid back and put his head on my lap.

"How was America though?"

"America is just a movie. Like, that place is mad boy. Hella motives, hella gyaaaaaal." He replied, with me playing and running my fingers through his dark blonde soft curls.