14

Ethan

I looked down to see Sophia's head bobbing back and forth in between my legs. She came over not too long ago, again, without asking, again. Eli was at school, Lena was out, mum was out working, and Dad had gone on another business trip. Boundaries and listening to orders is something that I still needed to drill into her if I wanted things to work.

I kissed my teeth quietly, peering down to see her looking back up at me under her heavily coated eyelashes, trying to do sexy sexy, moaning as she continued to give me sloppy top.

"Keep it down. And close your eyes." I grunted.

She wanted to beat earlier, I said no. She suggested I should lick her poomps, I declined immediately. She then started to unzip my trousers, which brings us here, to now.
She'd been going at it for ages, big man ting, and for the first ten minutes, I was on my phone. I was either on Twitter, preeing my timeline, or on whatsapp and iMessage. Word, I was bored.
As Sophia continued to try and fit my length in her mouth, I sighed and closed my eyes. Rah boy, on my life Sophia gives shit brain. 20 minutes or so in, and I still hasn't released my kids in her mouth.
I rubbed my face and sighed quietly again, Vi's smile popping into my head, the way her dark brown skin glowed in the cold October sun, nose ring glinting. I remembered the way her soft lips were placed on mine when I used to tease her, imagining that it was her lips were wrapped around me right now, instead of Sophia's paper thin lips - no amount of makeup could make me forget her lack of lip.

My eyes fluttered as I relieved myself in Sophia's warm mouth, grabbing a tissue from my desk, cleaning myself up before pulling up my tracksuit bottoms.

"Swallow." I told Sophia

She stood up and looked up at me, fear raging in her ice blue eyes.

"Don't you trust me b?" I questioned, pulling her close to me and kissing the base of her neck.
She nodded and I heard her gulp, I smirked against her skin and brought my head up. Sophia tilted her head upwards and closed her eyes, implying that she wanted to lipse. I cocked my head to the side and screwed, was she mentally star today? Rah man, yt pipo are backwards.
I left her hanging in mid air and grabbed her jacket from my chair, draping it over her shoulder.

"Why didn't you..." She mumbled

"Huh?"

"Nothing." She smiled

"Anyways, bye."

"Could you take me home?" She asked, breaking the silence in which I thought she would get the hint, and take her leave.

I spluttered, masking my laughter with coughs, who even are you? About "take me home". I want to know who's providing her with the nutrients to grow wings.

"I mean, to the bus stop?"

Walking gyal to the bus stop is when I'm on wifey for lifey duty, and right now, I wasn't on wifey for lifey duty.

"Nah, I'm tired b." I fake stretched and yawned.

She nodded and put on her jacket properly, shutting the door behind her as she left. Once I heard the front door close, I jumped into my shower, scrubbing away all traces of Sophia. At least now, I had gained her trust.

**

Violet

First day back from my exclusion, and I was going to be late. Not even just me, Kemi and Elena too. Who sent us to do 3 way call up until 3 am please? There was just no way I'd wake up in time. After I showered, I picked my phone up from my desk and quickly called Hakeem, after what seemed like forever, he picked up.