[Turning You] On! Chapter 9

VOTE.COMMEMNT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!

 I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd

Chapter 9

Brielle

 I walked into my first class of the day and took my seat next to Terry. I knew that he would most likely still be upset, but I was hoping that he had gotten over it. I had not talked to him over the course of the weekend mainly due to fact that he had ignored my text and phone calls, but hey I couldn’t blame him.

“Hey,” I said.

“What’s up,” he said looking straight ahead.

“Look, Terry I’m sorry about what I said the other night. It wasn’t my place and I shouldn’t have said it. I was wrong. Please forgive me.” I pleaded. He said nothing.

“Please,” I said putting on my sad face. He sighed.

“Can we talk about this later?” he asked.

“Yea, sure” I said turning around in my seat and facing the front.

I walked out of the school after my last class looking for Terry. I was trying to make my way to the parking lot before he left because I knew that he wasn’t just going to wait around for me to show up. He probably would hurriedly try to leave to avoid talking to me. I spotted his car and began walking towards it.

He had not made it to his car yet, so I rested against it and waited for him. A few minutes later I saw him walking to the car with Tanya. I could feel the green- eyed monster flowing within me. I mentally groaned. Why was I feeling this way about him? I should not be jealous of Terry and Tanya. Terry and I were nothing therefore he had the right to do anything with any other girl without me getting jealous.

“Hey Brielle,” Tanya said as her and Terry approached the car.

“What’s up Tanya,”

“Nothing much, just glad that the school day is over,”

“Aren’t we all,” I replied. Tanya looked away as if I was the one imposing. I looked at Terry and just looked back at me.

“Am I interrupting something?” I asked.

“No we were just about to go to Terry’s house.” She mentioned.

“Oh, Terry didn’t you invite me over your house this afternoon.” He shot me a look.

“No I didn’t,” He replied.

“I’m sorry Tanya, do you mind if I steal Terry away just for a minute.”