You almost run someone over

We were back at the institute trying to figure out what we should do with Simon while Clary was having a crisis or something.

    "Wh-look at all this stuff, these screens. I mean can any of this help us find Simon?" She throws her arms around her gesturing to the equipment, looking like a lunatic.

"Where is he anyway? Some kind of crypt in Transylvania?" She says with an annoyed tone making the group look at her weirdly.

"That would be so cool !" I say earning a look from my brother telling me to shut up. Alec just rolls his eyes as he moves to stand next to the computer screen.

"Actually no, that was Camille's outfit right?" Asks Jace looking between Alec and Isabelle who were now moving towards him to the table.

"They're at hotel dumort down in ganzvore street." Isabelle confirms looking up at Clary waiting for a reaction.

The redhead doesn't miss I beat before answering " and we are waiting here? Why? We have to go there! C'mon lets go now! "

   "We need a clave resolution for that." answers Alec.

Of course typical Alec.

The girl stops dead in her tracks and gives him a deadpan look as if to show that she doesn't really care.

   "The six of us can't declare war on the vamps all by ourselves." Isabelle steps in supporting her brother and Clary sighs.

"And we can't react without considering our options." Continues Alec crossing his arms on his chest looking down at the redhead bored. " downworlders are slaves to their impulses, we're not."

   "Alec..." Isabelle warns him. "You can't stump on all the Downworlders."

   "Oh, that's right. Seelies have their charms apparently." Alec says giving her a teasing smile.

   "Right"agrees Jace laughing.

   "Seelies? What are seelies Isabelle? " I ask teasingly, because first of all I have no idea what they are and secondly Isabelle seems to know a lot about them if you get what I mean...

"They are like fairies" Jace answers in her position. "The fair folk pixies, nixies, elves anybody half angel half demon. It's pretty much  a catch all term."

Now fairies are in the game? What else? Maybe Bigfoot will come out in a while.

"Izzy can tell you a lot about them..." Alec informs as once again teasing his sister by looking over at her while raising an eyebrow. "She's got a thing."

"We all got our things don't we" retorts the brunette making me laugh and Alec's smile flatter.

"Burnnn" I whisper making sure that the older boy heard me. He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

Mission accomplished.

  "Okay I can't listen to this." Starts Clary ,clearly annoyed at us. "Simons been kidnaped  by vampires, I guess I'll take care of it myself." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"Such a buzz-kill" I say making the three shadowhunters laugh and my brother kick me playfully.

Jace calls after her. "Clary you're gonna get yourself killed." However the redhead doesn't seemed very influenced by his words as she continues her way out.

Adam stands up and yells after her "you'll get Simon killed too."

This stops the girl and she stays there with her back turned towards us for a moment before facing us again.

"Then help me. While we consider other options my best friend is suffering." Jace keeps his eyes fixated on her " is that something that shadowhunters understand or is that just me being a mundane?"