Late night revelations.

"Sky, sky, hey wake up."

"What do you want May-bear? I was sleeping."

"Sky why didn't you wake up? Why did you fall back asleep? "

"What? What are you talking about? I am awake."

"Now it's too late. Time doesn't go back. You are late."

"Late for what? May you are scaring me."

"Late for me, for you, for everyone in this family. You didn't say goodbye."

"Stop, just stop, I don't understand."

"Oh you do, but now it's too late. You just let me leave like that. How heartless of you."

A tear falls down her cheek from her bright green eyes and she looks at me with disappointment. She doesn't scream happiness and beauty like she used to. She is like...a ghost.

"People are right to think that you are cold hearted, with no emotions, shallow, a monster."

Now tears were threatening to spill from my eyes, pain ripping through my heart. I close my eyes shut and cover my ears with my hands.

"Stop, no. You don't know what you are talking about. I'm not a monster, no. I feel, I have a heart. And it fucking hurts."

When I open my eyes again she's not longer the green eyed girl with black hair, exactly the same as mine. No. Now in front of me is a twisted image. It's still bailey, but her eyes are emotionless, wide open, dead. Her hair is a tangled mess. Her body isn't anymore healthy, fit, the one that made every boy follow her everywhere. No, now it was ripped apart, bones sticking out, scratches and pieces of glass in it. She was no longer wearing the summer dress covered in flowers. No, now she was just wearing a white one, filled with her blood, dripping from everywhere.

I close my eyes once again and the image fades. When I open them again my parents stand in front of me. I can't hear them but they look angry. They don't notice me. They're too concentrated on their fight. They are yelling at each other, no sound reaching my ears. I just see their angry features, rage and sadness filling their eyes, once filled with happiness and love. And then everything comes in all at once. The sound, the piercing yelling, the cries.

I close my eyes. Silence. I open them. He is standing in front of me. Rage. He is red from the shouting. He is holding an empty bottle of beer. Hundreds more are on the kitchens counter. He takes a step towards me and I take a step back. He becomes angrier. The first hit comes. I don't feel it. I just see his hand landing on my cheek. And then again, with more force, then he grabs me. I'm on the floor. A kick. I don't feel anything, I just observe him. The bottle is no longer on his hands. It's smashed on my sides. And suddenly, I feel everything. The agonizing pain, again and again and again.

I scream.

Waking up, I realize I'm screaming, tears running down my face, I can still feel the pain.

My head is spinning, cold sweat running from my forehead and my chest.

My chest aching, I can't breath.

The sound of my door opening.

I freeze, terrified.

It's Alec.

I sigh.

Everything spins, a voice, panicking, asking if I'm okay.

I'm not.

Suddenly I stand up and run to the bathroom. I know what is about to happen. I sit on the floor and vomit.

A presence behind me. He comes and pulls my hair back, holding it. He strokes my back.