Just like your grandma's

"Izzy." Says Alec talking to Isabelle who I'd waiting for us at the top of the stairs. "I got your text. Where are we exactly?"

"It's an old meat-packer service entrance." Informs her ,making her way towards us, smiling proudly. "If we go back there we come up in the basement of the hotel dumort. Perfect right? We distract the vamps, Clary,Jace and Adam have time to save Simon."

Oh yeah, Jace gave everybody their roles and apparently I'm going to be the distraction along with the Lightwood siblings while my brother will be out playing the hero. Isn't life perfect?

"Okay." I hear Alec answering with a bored tone.

"Okay?" Isabelle sounds offended whilst she turns to him. "It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this intel."

Alec gives her a sarcastic smile. "Great job izzy. You have fairy dust on your dress." He says rolling his eyes. "And I hate being the distraction."

"I don't." Smiles Isabelle. "You know, you'd be a lot more happier if you weren't so fricken repressed." Alec rolls his eyes not minding to answer before he starts walking.

"This must be the way." Leads us Isabelle as she walks to a door.

Vampires can be heard hissing at us from the other side.

When we open it hands and fangs start sticking out from the inside of the room, aiming at us. With wide eyes I turn to look at Alec who just motions me to take a step back.

"Fucking hell." I matter as Alec slams the door shut.

We out all of our weight against the door trying to keep the vampires from breaking through.

"Any day now" says Isabelle as we struggle to keep the door shut.

Alec is fighting with his stele trying to draw a rune on the door to keep it closed.

However the door pounds under his hand as the vamps are trying to break through it and get to us, making his work difficult.

"Yeah, if you hold the door still it might be a lot easier." Alec sighs making me roll my eyes.

"Not the time to be judgy." I mutter under my breath placing all my weight on the shaking door, really not in the mood to be eaten alive by vampires.

He manages to get out his stele and draw a rune on the door. "It's not taking it."

Isabelle takes her seprah blade and proceeds to cut off a pipe above us, putting it to the doors handles." Whoever said that the pen mightier than the sword was an idiot." She turns to Alec with a grin.

"When you're right, you're right." He shakes his head.

We can't hold the door for long, in any minute vampires will break through and we're doomed. "Do you think they know where we are?" Isabelle asks while she struggles with the door.

"That's the idea right?" Alec replies with a smirk. "How long do you think we have to distract them for?"

"Ten more minutes." Alec turns to her with wide eyes.

"Ten minutes?! Are you kidding?" He says while taking an arrow on his hands ready to fight. "Were liquid lunch in five."

Not the way I thought I would die...original though...

"Brilliant." I say making them turn my way and eye me hesitantly.

"Ready?" Asks Alec. I nod.

"So lets distract them." Isabelle smiles at us. "So lets distract them."