Adele's Tour

Chapter 20

A/N: I am bored again.  It keeps raining this year and it cancels everything!  It's boring to sit inside, so I'll write more of the story.  My sister said this would be almost like a novel by the end of it...  That's probably true...  This will be long...  Hang in there and keep reading!!!  :D

I dress in a red dress and black heels with my hair in a pony tail.  I walk to the studio.  Ana is there and ready for me.  She starts by making me shower.  We've been a little low on water on the tour bus.

I get a private bathroom, so I don't worry.  My dress is already in my stall waiting for me.  I blow dry my hair and step into my greenish blue dress.  There are shoes that match.  Then she layers on more makeup and does my hair last.  I have a nice braid with some curls on the ends.  I look nice, but the dress is itchy. 

My Seattle concert is finally here.  The tour is flying by.  I warm up my voice and clip on the microphone.  I wander to the stage this time by myself.  No one needs to get me. 

The curtians open, I do my speech and the stage becomes quiet for a couple seconds.  I then start to sing.  The music comes on.  I sing all of my songs and exit the stage.  I return the dress and step back into my red dress and black shoes.  Ana will soon come to collect them.

I hurry back to the tour bus and work on more songs before something may happen.  Although nothing has happened for a while, I will be careful just in case something may happen.

When I feel safe, I go to bed and can't wait for the very next day.  We're allowed a couple days to tour Seattle.  We're going to a carnival tomorrow evening.  I can't wait.

The next day, I dress like anyone ordinary with blue jean shorts, a T-shirt I got opening day of my tour in LA, designer tennis shoes, and a pony tail.  Adam dressed closely to Kyle, so Kyle had to change.  Kayla and Natasha wore summer dresses.  I walked around until I found our tour group.

Many tourists took pictures.  Some were of me.  Others wanted autographs.  Many people didn't really recognize me, which was good. I wanted a day off.

We went around town and saw a couple sites.  Once our tour group broke, we took a bus to the carnival.  We paid admission.  I played a couple mini games with Adam.  We rode a couple rides.  Kayla and Natasha hung out.  Kyle was all alone.  I didn't know what to do.

The carnival ended at 1am.  We decided to leave at midnight after the Ferris wheel.  Adam and went in a cart alone.  The lights were flashing and we were at the top of the hill.  At exactly midnight, we kissed. 

Once the ride ended, we left.  I saw Kyle's eyes.  He was near tears.  Whenever we got back to the tour bus, he wanted to be left alone.  Adam wanted me to stay up with him but I refused.  I felt guilty once again.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter...  I've been real busy between Cross Country and softball.  If we don't get kicked out of the softball playoffs, I then have marching band, Cross Country, and of course, softball.  No promises on when I will update.