Adele's Tour

Chapter 14

A/N: Here one of our final chapters in my deal.  Don't worry, if I get more reads I will create more!!!  So keep reading and love my story!!!!

I am lazy for the next day.  I get discharged after that.  Adam shows he's so happy to see me.  I can tell Kyle is relieved that I'm ok.  I can tell in both of their eyes.  I jump on the tour bus and stay silent.  I'm no longer on a vocal rest. 

Then I know I only have one thing left to do.  I call the president, well actually text him.  A couple minutes later the president sends says that I will be garenteed at least another year on to my contract.  I say 'YESSSSSSS!!!!' and do my little happy dance. 

Adam comes in and smiles.  I smile back.  I feel it's one of those awkward, heart felt moments.  Anyone would understand those, right?  I go back to playing music and writing lyrics.  Everyone will love my new album in my opinion.  Everyone likes some of the few individual songs I have already. 

I almost never run out of ideas.  I have Kyle and Adam and some of my other ex boyfriends to write about.  I don't want to go over the list.The list is somewhat painful.  I remember all of my breakups and then think of Kyle.  Yes, he counts as a breakup.  I still sort of like him though. 

I wonder what I will do after my career is over.  I don't have another life.  I never planned because I'm young and dumb.  If I were smart, I'd think of a backup career.  Maybe acting or something of that sort.  What about my president.  He can't keep me forever.  I'm thinking so hard about my future.  The past comes to me quickly. 

*Flashback:

I'm sitting on the swing set when Kayla comes to hang out.  She starts to wonder about her future.  I speak all the things I want to be.  "Pulmonologist, singer, actress" the list is endless.  I start to go on with the list when the teacher whistled and summoned the class to start again.

End of Flashback*

My flashback was happier than my life today.  I never had as many good friends today as I did when I was 12.  I miss Kayla bad.  Kyle probably knows this... 

The tour bus is going super fast because of my 2 day delay.  Kyle is trying to keep us on schedule, but know that there's going to be at least a 1 day delay.  The news probably hit Las Vegas, my next tour stop, that I was cyanide poisoned.  Everyone would expect a cancel.  My president wouldn't allow it. 

I grow drowsy and wish for time to rest from Adam who is constantly watching me and taking care of me.  I find it silly, but I won't tell him that.  I just wish to rest in peace and he lets me alone. 

A/N: I am speechless, I can't believe that I've got as many readers as I have......  Thank You!!!!  Keep reading.  YOLO!!!!!!