Adele's Tour

Chapter 21

A/N: I'm surprised I'm updating again in such a short notice.  I never really have time to write...  I would like to update on Fridays, Saturdays, and possibly Sundays...  Those are my only free days.  In fact, it's surprising that I have 3 days in a row free every week.  Enjoy!

I walked to Kyle's compartment in the morning.  He was still a sour mood.  I needed to say something to him.  I didn't know what to say to him, but I thought of something quickly.

"Look, if Adam and I are hurting you, which we don't mean to, then you have to tell us.  We don't know when to stop if you don't tell us," I said.

"This whole thing hurts.  You know I still love you.  You are walking away from me," Kyle said.

"I think you drove me away from you.  If we stayed together our relationship would be unhealthy for us.  Besides, Adam is nice.  I can't just ditch him on the road," I said.

"Sure you can," Kyle said.

I just sigh and give him my hopeless look. 

"No really, it's easy.  You just have to first break up with him.  Then you can banish him from this tour bus for life and finally slam the door in his face," Kyle said.

"You're a piece of work, you know that Kyle," I said.

"Oh, I more than know," Kyle said.

"Are you on a man period or something?" I asked.

He stayed silent.  He knows my point now.  I at least I hope he does.

I walk away and laugh a little. You only need to push Kyle around a little to make him try to understand you're point.  I laugh a little more.  I usually never make pervertive comments.

I decide to show him how exactly he's wrong...  I will tell Adam about my idea...  I whispered it in his ear.

Adam laughed and said,"Ok, I'm in."

"And your completely ok with it?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"I'll tell you when it starts," I said.

Adam nodded.

I laughed a little more.  Then I smiled a little.  Adam loves when I smile my evil smile. 

Adam then whispered,"I love you."

I hesitated. Adam paused and said,"I'm sorry."

"I just don't know you enough yet," I said.

"We can arrange that," Adam said.

"Later," I said.

I went off to plan my scheme...  Kyle will be so embarrassed.  Then a thought came over me...  Why don't I just fire him?  It would be a lie if I say I just want to help his family out...  It's because I like him more than Adam, but I want Kyle to be ultimately sorry for what he did.  I also like options...  Yes, I'm a very horrible girlfriend.

A/N: I'm so happy to say that publishing won't be too much more of a problem this week because I don't have softball.  I don't think I have music lessons either.  My friend wanted me to say all natural swag and YOLO!!!  (PS. I agree with her)