Adele's Tour

Chapter 8

A/N: Do you like the story so far? Do you have any suggestions?  Please comment if you do.  I want to remind you of the challenge.  Keep reading!!!!!

When the bus stops, I know that I am performing in a couple hours.  My concert tonight will consist of one of my newer speeches.  I decided to write it now.  I will read it sitting at the piano.  I won't have to memorize it. 

I walk into the studio and see a desk lady.  I sign in and ask her for my dressing room.  She looks down at the sign in sheet and gets up to lead me.  We walk down a long hall, make 2 rights, a left, and another right to make it to my dressing room.  I see a note left on my desk.  The desk lady said,"Hi, my name is Bella.  If you have any problems, you may come to me."

"Thank you," I said quietly.

I sit down and read the note.  It says: I'll be here at 1pm ~president of the company.  I'll be here same time as the president ~Ana.

That figures.  Ana will be on time once again.  Her long trip from Denver to Santa Fe won't be too much for her.  And as for the president, what is he or she up to?  I don't know anything about my company's president.  I don't even know their name!  Only a few people know.  With all the power I have, I still don't have enough to know about our company's president.

Ana is different to me.  Ana is my best friend!  Well, seems that way.  Maybe she isn't.  I don't have too many friends.  So many people would love to be my friend but instead I choose not to have friends.  Kayla and Ana are my only 2 friends besides Kyle.  Adam is my boyfriend. 

I see Ana enter before my president.  The president wearing full black.  Sometimes, the president wears full white.  My president is always fully covered with clothing.  I never see an inch of them.  I always try to catch a glimpse of the president's skin.  It never works.

Ana comes over and gives me a friendly hug and the president hands me my concert attire for tonight.  Tonight I will wear white.  It's odd because I always dress darkly for concerts.  I shrug it off and try to get Ana to finish my makeup and hair.  We have extra time so Ana redoes my nails.

I show myself to the president.  The president nods and walks away.  I walk back to my dressing room and stare at myself in the mirrior.  I warm up my voice.  I start to think of Adam.  I think it was sort of mean of me to abandon him on the bus, but I have to work. 

Soon, Bella comes and tells me that I only have about 8 minutes until show time.  I slowly clip on my microphone and wander to the stage.  I sit on the bench for the piano.  I then hear Bella count us down.

I stand up just as the curtians are pulled.  I then give off my speech.  I smile nervously at the audience.

Hello!  I am so glad to see everyone and for so many of us to show me support tonight.  I would like to thank you all for the amount of support you've all shown.  Thank you!  I hope you enjoy my performance tonight.

I start with Set Fire to the Rain.  I go on with Rolling in the Deep and Chasing Pavements.  I end with Someone Like You.  I do that as tradition.  Everyone cheers and claps at the end with excitement.  I almost clap for myself by accident.  I force myself to a stop.  I stand and smile to my supportive audience.

The curtians close and I walk off the stage to my dressing room.  After I change, I thank Bella, and try to make it to my tour bus.  Once again, everyone wants an autograph.  I sign everyone's paper.  Then I bump into Ana, my designer again.

A/N: I would like to remind us of our little challenge.  Keep reading!!!!  I'm so pleased to see I got 12 veiws so far.  Good job everyone!!! Work well done!!!  YOLO!!!!!