Adele's Tour

Chapter 23

A/N: I would like to thank again all of my 126 readers...  Good work people.  Now...  We should make our next goal 150 readers...  Come on peoples!!!  Only 4 more reads!!!  You can do this!!!

I knew today was my Minneapolis concert.  I was in no mood to perform.  I felt like crap for some reason.  My mouth felt parched no matter how much water I try to drink.  I also have a fever, but it's nothing too bad...

I take a cold pill and and hope that this blows over.  I feel drowsy and look like a mess.  I take a short nap and set an alarm so I'm not late.  I quickly dress and sign in.  Then as always, I am led to my dressing room.  There we have the usual dress and shoes exchange.  My lime green dress seems to stick out.  My shoes match. 

Ana does my hair so it looks halfway decent.  She does the usual layers of makeup then puts a little more on so I don't even look sick.  Ana has done it...  I actually feel healthy...  For right now...

I warmup my voice ever so carefully today.  If I'm not careful, I may accidentally hurt my muscles that, um, you know, make you sing.  I walk to the stage and perform.  I try hard not to look sick.  Cameras were all over the place, so I could probably see a recap.  I never really cared to see a recap of myself.

Once the concert ends, I hurry and take off my dress and shoes and go into normal clothes.  Then I hurry to the tour bus so I may dress in something comfy as P. J.'s.  Once I make it to the tour bus I quickly change and fall asleep.  I wake up soon to see Adam leaving me some water and warm soup.

I rub my head and feel dizzy when I sit up.  I just lay back before I fall over.  I then ask Adam, "Where am I?"

"On the tour bus," Adam said.

"What time is it? How long was I out?" I asked.

"It's early morning.  You were out for about a day," Adam replied.

I yawn and fall back to sleep.  Next thing I wake up to, I'm sitting in a hospital with an IV in my arm.  I look around at first all confused.  My doctor is here saying I may not sing for about a week and I'm on vocal rest.  She hands me another legal pad.  I always carry mine around. 

About 3 days later, I was discharged.  I was kept on antibiotics and stayed on a vocal rest.  I also had quite few scans.  I had so much free time I created music.  I didn't write lyrics.  I need my voice.  I wrote my longest song.

My songs got me somewhere.  When I was discharged, Adam took a nap because he had hardly slept in 3 days.  I went into his work compartment.  I read a couple more of his speeches and works.  Turns out, he can was sketch.  I never knew that...  Also, it doesn't help that he never told me either.

I look through a couple drawers and find a speech that was marked when he was in 3rd grade.  I read the speech.  It's pretty good for a kid.  He was always a great writer. 

I then felt as if I knew too much...  I careful placed the speech back in the drawer and quietly tiptoed back to my compartment.  I then wrote more lyrics for my new album... 

We drove for the most part of the day.  I ate snacks and actually got to run a little on my treadmill.  I figured out how to hook it up.  I need to lose wieght for my album cover and different magazines that may want me on their cover.

I need a shower so I fill a bin with water.  I buy water at a convience store.  My shower is broken again...  I will call a plumber sometime soon.  No one else seemed to care...

A/N: I'm excited to say I have 126 readers...  Thank you to everyone reading this...  I'm so excited!  I'm going to be busy the for the rest of the summer.  Cross Country is a lot of work...  Patience young grasshoppers until next time...