Adele's Tour

Chapter 7

A/N: I really have nothing to say other than to remember our challenge and to keep reading!!! 

I feel so bored as we arrive in Santa Fe.   I have dressed in a green dress.  It looks nice and formal.  I simply put my hair up in a clip.  My shoes were white.  I looked ordaniary for now.  Once Ana works on me, I will look marvelous! 

I then look at Adam.  He looks so happy to see his hometown.   Then I see memories slip into his mind.  What could he be thinking of?  Whatever it is, it's bad.  I could sense it.  Would he do some of the stuff that happened to him to me? 

While I think I stare at him.  He sees me staring after a while and says, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," I said.

He gives me a stare then makes his move.  He walks over to me and kisses me.  Tears start to pour down on his cheeks.  I try to show I care.  Soon he lets go and runs to another compartment.  I didn't know what to do.  Should I run after him or stay?  I decided to stay but began to become uneasy about it.  I start to pace and decide to see if he's ok.

I look into a couple different compartments for him.  I decide not to tell anyone.  It would be a lot less complicated if I didn't tell anyone.

I go down a short hallway which is supposed to be an isle and left into a different section.  I find him there in the corner crying.  I walk over and say, "Are you ok?"

Adam just shakes his head no.

"It was bad wasn't it?" I asked gently.

Adam nodded his head.

I wonder what Adam's parents or relatives did to him to place him in this postion.  I wonder if Adam has problems with emotions.  Has he tried to harm himself or kill himself in the past?  Did he ever do anything harmful to anyone else? I may find a psychologist.

A/N: My story has gotten more intense.  I didn't know exactly how to play out this part of the story.  It's going to get boring for a little while until the end of the story, so I needed a bit of drama to add.  I usually don't write like this.  I just didn't want the story to be boring and kill you guys by boring you to death.  I hope you liked my little added flavor (drama) in this chapter.  YOLO!!!!