Adele's Tour

Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys, I got bored again and wanted to write more so here you go!  Enjoy!

I stare at the boy who just kissed me and I blushed over.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Adam."  He said.

"You probably already know who I am." I said blushing.

"Sorry about that if you didn't like it."  Adam said.

"No, it's ok." I said a little embarrassed.

"Well, I just thought that you were insanely cute." Adam said.

"Well, would you like to come to my tour bus?"  I asked.

"Yes!" Adam said. 

We walked to my tour bus.  I only showed him my compartment and offered him to come on the tour with me.  He already had all of his stuff because he was staying in a hotel nearby for the concert.  Adam starting flirting with me and then he kissed me again.  We will be heading to Santa Fe for the next concert in my tour. 

"Do you like Santa Fe?"  I asked.

"I grew up there." Adam said.

"That's the next city that I will have a concert in for my tour." I said.

He grew silent.  He pulled me close when a slow song on the radio came on when Kyle came to drive us all the way to Santa Fe.  He told me many times that night that I was beautiful.  He kissed me quite a bit too. 

I knew we were together.  I felt so special about him.  He knows how to get into my head and make me sure I was beautiful and pretty.  I didn't think that he would be able to do that yet.  Maybe he's just smooth and natural with his words.  Either way, it's working.

He offers to sleep on the floor when I show him the couch.  I head to my bed when he sleeps soundly on the couch.  In the morning, I wake up and see Adam on my bed staring at me. 

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." Adam says as he leans in to kiss me. 

There was a bit of a silence that followed. 

"What's for breakfast?" Adam asks.

"All I have is cereal.  I don't have anything too extrodinary on this tour bus.  That would all be in my mansion."

We eat in silence.  After a while we both move on to our lives.  I work on songs while he writes to his family and to his job as a journalist for New York Times.  He does his job while he travels the world.  Every once in a while I pause and take a break for a snack or a drink.  Other than that, I keep working on songs for my next hit album.

I work on lyrics and music, and after a couple of songs I finished writing, I send them to the president.  The president will probably send me back things that need adjusted and improved in my songs and contact some of his professional songwriters before anything can be cleared.  Once he contacts the professional songwriters, we will schedule a meeting and work on my songs. 

My process is long.  I tend to take my time with songs anyhow.  I also want my fans to be excited for my first album on over a year.  This is exciting after my doctor's vocal rest I was on.

A/N:  I got into a romance a little bit.  Please post comments and suggestions so I may make this story better.  I hope to please you all with my upcoming story.  YOLO!!!!