Adele's Tour

Chapter 10

A/N: I would like to give another shout out to firstmatechelsea.  She is really awesome.  I would also like to thank everyone again for reading participating in my challenge. 

I don't intend for Adam to know Kyle and I kissed.  He would break up with me.  I don't want him to.  Besides, I moved on from Kyle.  He is the one who kissed me. 

I hate how I already have so many secrets kept from Adam.  I've only been dating him for a week.  I am a dirty heartbreaker.  Of course, I don't care about how I just basically cheated on him.  I do admit that I have a crush on Kyle.  I must resist this.  I must move on from that past.

I decide to make Adam a breakfast.  I will be nice this week, unlike a little bit of last week.  I hope he doesn't notice anything between Kyle and me. 

When he wakes, I hand him some cereal and some bottled water.  I ran out of milk a long time ago.  I put it on a tray and hand the tray to Adam. 

"What happened?  Why are you being nice all of a sudden?" Adam asked.

"Nothing happened," I said.

I really did do something so I feel this tinge of gulit.  There's nothing I can do about it.  I hope Kyle doesn't say anything.  I will tell him not to.  Of course, he will listen to me.

I move on to writing another song.  Yes, you probably do know I wrote about how I lied and I cheated while Adam broke down.  He probably wouldn't know. 

Time passes as I write music for songs and lyrics and different types of stuff for work.  I try to stay in touch with the president, but the president is probably busy making this tour happen.  I keep practicing while Adam writes.

The day was pretty boring for me.  I didn't know what to do.  Then I got a call from the president.  The president said that my idea for the for all of my songs on 1 album was perfect.  I would release that one after my new album.  I was excited the president liked my idea.  I would be in my business longer.  I really liked my career.  I never wanted to stop but one day I must change deals from president to president.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was sort of boring.  I hate boring so I'm sorry.  Next chapter will be full of excitement.  Thank you all of my readers.  YOLO!!!!!