Adele's Tour

Chapter 28

A/N: I sort of left you hanging last time...  I wanted you people to read...  I have 424 reads...  That's awesome!  I hope to increase to 450 reads...  Is it possible?  Anything's possible...  Did you enjoy my story so far?  Any comments?  Please add.

I had a thought run to the back of my head...  Why do I care?  I mean, I never really cared for him in that way, so what's the point.  We should have been done a long time ago. 

Adam screams at me, "YOU HAVE BEEN PRANKING ME!!!!  DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING SOME OF YOUR PRANKS WERE!?!?!?"

"Well, I do know how funny some of them were," I replied.

"YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY!!!  WELL IT'S NOT!!!  I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!!  WE'RE DONE!!!" Adam screams even louder this time.

"Ok, then...  We're done," I say as if I couldn't care less, which I do.

Adam leaves the compartment.  He collects his stuff and demands to be dropped off at Nashville.  We're arriving there tomorrow.  He has 1 night to make up his mind...  What will he do? I know what I will do. I will remain single.  Besides, who needs love?  Nobody ever loved me like that.  Except for Kyle, who has given up on me.  Why was I so stupid.

Aside from all this nonsense, I've decided that there's one main goal for this tour: to stay alive.  So many times on this trip have I almost died.  Someone out there is a hater.  Why would they want me to die?

I mostly hang out with Natasha and Kayla.  All they want to do is discuss my recent breakup.  That's fine by me.

"How mad was he?" Natasha asked.

"Well, obviously extremely.  I just think he overreacted.  I mean, I did take it a little too far, but it was only innocent jokes," I said.

"How are you handling this?"  Kayla asked concerned.

"Really well, actually.  I mean, I didn't mean for is to breakup, but I never really cared that much for him," I said carelessly.

Natasha and Kayla giggle a little because of that comment.  I have a little laugh myself.  In all seriousness, Adam really did love me.  He didn't deserve me, but for some reason, he thought he did.

I decide to go to bed soon after that...  I have nothing waiting for me... It feels awesome! Even more than that.  It's unexplainable.  No word could ever describe this.  Maybe being single isn't as bad as it sounds. Kyle would agree.

In the morning, I wake up to Nashville traffic.  I make breakfast.  Adam comes toward me while I was eating.  I smile nervously.  I'm trying so hard to remember who I am.  I need to remember to be nice.

Adam drops to his knees and begs,"Will you go out with me again?"

A/N: I left you guys hanging again...  I'm probably annoying everyone doing that...  I would also like to beg you guys to be patient.  This part of the story is probably boring.  I'm trying to flavor it a little.  Also, I won't update too often...  I'll try.  YOLO!!!