Adele's Tour

• Dedicated to Cross Country

                                                   Chapter 19

A/N: I'm quite wordless.  No one else really read my story...  That's ok, I'm sure I will have more readers soon!!!  Keep reading!!!

I walk back to the bus.  I didn't know if I would be poisoned or not.  I made sure Natasha watched Adam carefully.  It turns out I didn't get poisoned.  I stop thinking about it. 

My cousin and best friend are still watching him carefully.  My friends must think it's true now, I think it's coincidental.  I stop thinking about that too.  I wash myself and feel better.  I head to bed soon after that.

When I wake, I decide to eat breakfast and watch a little more TV.  Nothing good is ever on TV.  I get bored so I just look out the window a little more.  We're heading to Seattle.  It's a busy city as so I've heard.  I always wanted to see Seattle, along with Washington D. C. 

Once the bus stops again, I go for a little walk.  Kyle said that we could stop at some restaurant tonight so Adam and I may have a real date.  We've never been on a real date.  I've just realized that.  Adam is happy to hear we will finally go on our first real date. 

I dress up and layer makeup on my face.  My dress is a sky blue color that's strapless.  I wear white flats.  My earrings, necklace, and bracelet all perfectly match my dress.  I do my hair in an elaborate bun.  I don't see Adam until the restaurant.  He looks so...  So perfect......

We get seated and he looks at me lovestruck.  I order a coke and he gets MT. Dew.  We sip our pops and order a pizza that we share.  We don't really talk, but stare at each other lovingly. 

It just so happens that a studio down the street is having a dance as a fund raiser.  I pay $5 for admission and I'm in.  Adam pays and we're good to go. 

We slow dance all night, even if the songs are fast.  We were going to be ready for my next concert earlier than expected, so that's why we had our first date so early.  We did kiss a couple times and, yes, the whole gang was there.  That includes Natasha, Kyle, and Kayla. 

At around midnight we returned to the tour bus.  I decide to go to bed.  I felt so tired.  I slept safely ad soundly.  I never meant to hurt Kyle, and he is definitely hurting...

In the morning, I go to his compartment while everyone is sleeping.  Kyle is already awake.  I walk in and say,"You must be hurting."

"Yes, you never danced with me or kissed me like that," Kyle said.

I didn't know what to do.  He just sighed.

"I never meant to hurt you," I said.

I left because there was nothing left for me to do but kiss him and dance with him.  I shouldn't do that because I'm already dating Adam.  Kyle will make me guilty by being sensitive.  I sneak back to my compartment.  I start working on more songs for my album.

A/N: I suppose I made this story more interesting.  Not too much more process will be made until the end of the tour.  Hold on and wait for all the details...  The details will be important for what's coming...  Keep reading and YoLo!!!!