Adele's Tour

Chapter 2

A/N: I am pretty bored, so I'll write another part.  I hope you people enjoy!

I sit back and relax on my small couch in my tour bus.  I love being lazy.  I am making a couple songs.  I have my lyrics.  I'm working on the music.  I have my portable electric keyboard.  After finishing the music, I have a nice snack.  I drink more water. 

I practice my song a little and am pleased that I came up with such a good song.  Of course, I'm not introducing songs this tour.  It's just a reflection before my new album, when all my new songs will become known. 

I start on new lyrics when we come to a suddenly stop.  I see the gas station and know it's a fuel stop.  I walk around outside for a couple minutes.  I then talk to our driver, Kyle, and ask him where we are. 

"Hey, where are we?" I ask.

"We are halfway to Denver.  We are located in some small town a little off of Colorado." Kyle says. 

"Aw, thanks." I say.

I knew Kyle for a while.  When I was 13, Kyle's twin sister, Kayla, was my best friend.  Kyle really needed a job, so I hired him.  I knew it would help them out.  I hope the best for my best friend and her family.  I don't think about her too much anymore for some reason.

After about 5 more minutes of wandering around, I head back on the bus to finish my lyrics and music to my second song today.  My manager would be pleased, along with the company's president.

I eat a couple more snacks along the way and finish the new song.  The lyrics and music is complete.  I practice that song for a bit and the other song for a while. 

Then I start to feel drowsy and take a nap.  I wake about an hour later and see a strange sight.  There's this random dude in my section of my tour bus.  I must have screamed because Kyle pulls the bus to a stop and comes to my rescue.  Kyle brings 2 security guards that are on the tour bus in case of emergancies.  In case of this.

"Sir, I'm afraid you're under arrest." Kyle says.

The security guards handcuff him and Kyle sets us back on the road.  We take a little detour to the police station.  The entire ride, the dude remained silent.  I glare at him.  When we finally leave the station an hour off track, a guard comes to my section of the bus so I may sleep safely. 

I sleep uneasy that night.  I know that won't happen again, but for some reason, I'm still scared.  I wake around 7am.  It's early, so I decide I can have some room for an hour of TV.  My guard must have accidentally fallen asleep.  I haven't bothered to learn their names yet.  I will soon.  I take a bottle of water and turn on my TV.  That somewhat wakes the guard. 

He soon falls asleep leaving me semi- alone once again.  I feel happy that I'm semi- alone.  Sometimes, you just have to be alone for 5 minutes to make you feel a hundred times better.

A/N: Yes, this part is more interesting, but not the best part.  Yes, I know.  What a tragedy!  YOLO! :) Later!