Adele's Tour

Chapter 3

A/N: Hey, I feel like giving another chapter, so here we go!  On with my story.

My tour bus arrived at noon, exactly on schedule.  I was supposed to arrive early, but that dude climbed into my tour bus.  I have been warming up on my way here and practicing my new songs and the ones I'm going to do live tonight. 

I go in a formal navy blue dress.  I have on a pair of diamond earrings and a diamond necklace that matches.  My heels are black and I have no makeup on.  I'll leave that up to fashion designer.  I first need to check in...

"Please check in right here, Adele." the desk lady said.

"My name is Cathy, if you need any help I'm the assistant so I may help you.  Let me show you your dressing room.  The president is waiting with your dress and other things." the desk lady continued.

"Thank You." I said queitly.

We walk backstage to finally, my dressing room.  I see the president in a chair.  The president hands me my dress.  A fashion designer comes and and gets ideas for makeup and hair.

I slip on my dress and pull my hair down so my designer can observe.She does my hair up all nice and applies my makeup.  I look dazzling for my performance.  I don't know what to say to my designer. 

"Wow, I look great Ana! Thank you."

"No problem!"

Ana leaves for a mintue and brings the president of the company to me to observe my style.  The president approves so I may perform.   I warm up a little more and stare at myself.  I look perfect. 

Then Cathy shows up in my dressing room to tell me I'm performing in 5 minutes.  Once again, I clip my microphone on and trudge to the stage.  I go to the piano and sit down.  The curtains open and I give a small speech as I was expected to do on my tours by the president.

I would like to thank you all for coming tonight and being here at one of my concerts in my new tour!  I will be singing some of our favorites tonight!  So thanks again and enjoy! 

I play Skyfall, Set fire to the Rain, and Rolling in the Deep to start out with.  Then I finish out with Someone Like You.  Of course, there are songs in between.  I can't help but notice a couple cute boys.  I see one that is really adorable so I blush a bit on the stage.  No one would notice because I'm awesome at hiding feelings. 

Besides the little incident on stage, I felt that my performance was epic.  Everyone cheered and clapped at the end of my concert in my tour. 

I slip the concert attire and put on my simple dress that is still epic, but not so as my concert dress.  I leave my makeup on once again and make my way to the bus signing a lot of stuff.  The weirdness of some of the things I have signed gives me shivers.  Some dude swooped me up and gave me a kiss on the lips.  I just about go off on him.  Then I really see him.  He's that cute dude in the concert that I sort of blushed over. 

A/N: I sort of left us in suspense, so hopefully we will all read next time.  I hope you enjoyed the story so far and would like to read more.  YOLO!