Adele's Tour

Chapter 11

A/N: Thank You!!! Since you guys did your part of our little challenge, we will begin another chapter.  Hope you peoples enjoy!!!

I pretend to head to bed for Adam and say goodnight to him.  Yes, we kiss and I try to show I love him.  I wonder what he is thinking in that complicated mind.  He must be thinking of something. 

When I hear he heads to bed, I wait a little while until I know he's asleep.  I sneak over to Kyle's compartment and find him just about to go to bed. 

"Hi, may we talk?" I asked.

"I'm right here," Kyle said.

"Yeah.  Please don't tell Adam," I said.

"Why would I?" Kyle asked.

"To make Adam break up with me," I said.

"I just want you to be happy," Kyle said.

"Thank you," I said then walked away.

I sneak back to my compartment and to my bed.  I feel guilty about Kyle now as well.  Everything seems to be all my fault.  Why did I even bother to visit Kyle in the mess of things.  It seems so hard to untangle the mess I've made.

I think about everything a bit more and then fall asleep.  I wake up in the morning feeling guilty again.  I find what I have to do.  I will have to perform my song to Adam.  It's my song about me cheating on him.

After Adam wakes, I perform the song and he tells me it's wonderful.  I say thank you and feel so relieved that I found a way of being truthful vaguely.  Once I feel better, I go back to my normal life, I sing my heart out. 

After I finish rehearsal, I sneak into Adam's compartment for writing.  I read a couple of his articles.  I read about how be gives advice, then I see a letter.  It was supposed to be to his family.  I am almost at tears near the end of it.  I should have never looked through his writings. 

I head back to my compartment.  I don't feel guilty.  I was curious.  I excuse myself and write another song about how touching Adam's writing was.  I feel it desevres a song.  I won't write about how I was a sneak and lied once again.

The bus soon came to a stop and I decided to take a walk with Adam.  We walked about a block and I saw some pigeons.  They flew over us and pooped on Adam.  It was funny because it was only Adam who got crapped on.  I laughed out loud by accident and Adam gave me a look.  I giggled and walked Adam back to the bus.

A/N: I didn't make this chapter exciting either.  I will make stuff more interesting next chapter if I can.  I need suggestions.