Adele's Tour

Chapter 27

A/N: I can't say how excited I am...  I have 311 reads!  Good job peoples!  I've been super busy.  I'm glad to finally be writing chapters again.  I hope you guys enjoy!

I try to enjoy myself...  The expectations are high for me which is partly my fault.  I have set them, no one else.

I sit and write.  Every so often I hold a conversation with Adam, Kayla, and Natasha...  Kyle keeps to himself...  I guess he longer wants to deal with me.  I understand that. 

I keep writing songs and playing my gutair.  Soon I just end up sleeping.  It's so boring that it seems like the most exciting thing to do.I practice some songs and then watch TV.  On very rare occasions I have time to watch TV.  No one would care if I watched it now.  I have time.

After a couple shows, I head to bed.  My day was uneventful.  Nothing too exciting...  It's quite boring these days.  That's when I decide to pull a huge prank on Adam for our 1 month anniversary.

I fill Adam's shoes with shaving cream.  Then I do the warm water prank whenever you sleep that makes you wet your pants...  It worked.  Then I colored his face with magic marker doodling mustaches and unibrows with glasses. 

I go to bed smiling with my lip bit so hard that I don't laugh.  I wake early in the morning and go to a convenience store and buy roses that says anniversary on the wrapper.  I then dress in on of my better dresses with matching shoes.  My hair and makeup is done in a certain fancy way.

Whenever he wakes up, I run to him and hand him the flowers.  There is this gross, loving and emotional scene to follow this.  Yes, he hands me a bouquet of flowers.  He kisses me and I walk away giggling.  It takes him a while to notice he wet the bed.  Then he dressed and stuck one foot in his shoe to find it covered in shaving cream. 

He yells and carries on about the prank while I laugh hard in my head.  In the hours following, I ask Adam to go on a walk. As we walk bystanders giggle and laugh out loud pointing at Adam's face...  He gives me a confused face and I giggle... 

He looks in a mirrior whenever we get back.  He sees that his face was drew all over in magic marker.  I laugh I little more and then see the time.  I check my schedule and see I have a concert tonight.  Cincinnati is finally here.

I tell Adam I have to go to work.  When I leave, I finally get the privilege to laugh out loud.  It was very funny to see how he didn't even notice that he's been pranked.  I have plans for tonight's prankings as well. 

I see Ana and give her a hug as she starts to hand me a dress and shoes.  The dress has zebra stripes.  She does my hair and makeup.  Then the nails come.  The same stripes.  After all the beauty commotion, I warmup and head to the stage. 

Singing tonight was more fun.  I found it better than sitting in my compartment making songs, watching TV, and practicing.  I let the audience sing with me a little.  This will definately be on YouTube.  I will watch whenever I get to the bus.  It's going to get a bunch of views.

When the concert is done, I change back into my normal clothes.  I then return to the parking lot where the tour bus is parked and sign autographs.  The people of America are starting to annoy me, but I don't let it show.

When I finally arrive back at the tour bus, Adam is searching for clues of the prankster.  I laugh inside my head when he asks who it is.  He obviously has no idea.  He isn't much of Holmes nor Watson.  More of Beavis and Butthead combined.  He really does have no idea.

Tonight when everyone goes to bed, I paint his fingernails pink.  The color of pink is the bright, hot color.  I paint his toenails as well.  Then I put his hair up in berets and curl it a little.  I add makeup and put him in a huge dress.  I may have also bought that at the convience store. 

I head to bed.  I wake up early and make breakfast.  I wake everyone and serve them.  Then I wake him while everyone's eating and serve him.  Everyone laughed pretty hard.  He looked down and noticed his new style.  We laughed once more.  He seemed flustered, but somewhat relieved that only we saw it.  I laughed inside my head. 

Then came another day of investigation for Adam.  He still hasn't had a clue yet.  He didn't even put all the pieces of the puzzle together.  I, the nice and/or devilish girlfriend I am, end up telling him.

"Hey, you want to know who's pranking you?" I say almost singing.

"Who?" Adam asks looking surprised.

"Me," I said so plainly.

I give it a minute to set in.  He looks at me angrily.  I finally start to consider the consequences of my actions.  That could mean breakup, shunning, a fight, and almost anything in-between those lines.  I start to scream inside my head WHAT HAVE I DONE, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!?  I'M SO STUPID!!!  That comes and goes.  It lasts a while though.  I'm starting to get the jitters.

A/N: This is a super long chapter to make up for all the days I haven't.  I haven't published for a while with an exception of yesterday.  I know, shame shame, tsk tsk.  I can't promise too many more chapters in the future.  Marching band is about to start.  It's going to be harder to manage.  Oh well.  I'm making this a super long author's note as well so...  As usual, leave comments.  What happens next?  Does Adam breakup with Adele?  Keep reading to find out! YOLO!!!!!