Cole's P.O.V (New Year's Eve/Day)

It was 10 p.m. and I was downstairs making popcorn. "Bro, question." Kel says as he comes into the kitchen. "What's up?" "Would you help Kyrie kill me?" "Why would she kill you?" "I ... sorta ... kinda cheated on Azendra." "You fucking idiot!" I yell. "Keep your voice down." He says. "Why would you cheat on Zeny, dude?" "It just happened." "With who?" "Uh, Candace." "That bitch name is on the Thot List! And she a thoooot!!!" I say. Candace is Kel's ex. Aka Joanie's sister. "It was an accident." He says. "No, tripping and falling is an accident. You don't trip and fall into someone's vagina, niggah!" I say, pissed t'f off. Like I said, I've come to be very protective of the girls. Therefore, my fuck ass brother is a dumbass and I should kick his ass. "What should I do?" He asks and I try to calm myself. "Does Zeny know?" "No." "I'd tell her. And pray to God that Kyrie doesn't find out." I say and grab my popcorn before walking upstairs. "It was an accident. Accident my ass. Retard." I mumble as I walk into the room. Kyrie is sitting in my desk chair with a book covering her face. "Marshmallow." "Hmm?" "Look at me." I say and she puts the book under her eyes. "Take it away from your face." I say and she slowly lets it down. I Bol. "Fucking chipmunk." Her cheeks were puffed out to the maximum and I could see the bag of Skittles next to her. "Shut up!" She says as she tries to chew the candy. "Hello?" She says as she comes over to the bed. Her eyes get big and she puts her phone on speaker. "You think you and Cole are so cute. Bitch, we cuter." Joanie says. "Why the fuck is that relevant to us?" " 'Koley' is all people talk about." "So you mad because people like us? Bitch, bye. And whoever gave you my number, let them know I'm looking for 'em." She says and hangs up. "Really?" I say and we both laugh. "Bruh, that's so stupid. Can't be mad at us cause we sexy." Kyrie says and punches me. "What was that for?" "I don't know." "Niggah." I say and hit her back.

*90 minutes later*

"Thick thighs, nice size." I say as I slap Kyrie's legs. We were wrestling and I had her underneath me. "No abs, just flab." She says and I shoot her the bird while saying, "Thick in the waist, pretty in the face." "He got that Bishop fade, my niggah paid." "What she need a shirt for? What she need a shirt for? Tatted!" "Every time I'm in the street I hear Yawk! Yawk! Yawk!" "Lookin' at me like a niggah don't exist. Girl! I know you want this dick!" "Cause I'm the niggah. The niggah, niggah. Like how you figure? Gettin' figures and fuckin' bitches." "R.I.P we just killed the club." "Taking patron to the head almost killed a thug." "I'm on my worst behavior, no. Used to never wanna hear us. Remember?" "Bitch, you better have my money when I come for that shit like ODB." "Seems like you're ready." I say and she laughs. "I'm finna take you back. Who can love you like me? Nobody!" "Who can give you what you need? Nobody!" "And who can lay your body down? Nobody, baby." She sings and looks at me. See, I didn't notice that I was leaning down until I feel her breath hit my lips. Kyrie's mouth smells like Skittles. Hyper ass. Just as I was about to kiss her, the niggahs we call our friends come barging. "Let's go countdown." They say and me and Novia look at the clock. "Oh snap! It's 11:50." I say and pull her up and out the room. "So, I creep. Yea, I just creep it on the down low. Since nobody is supposed to know." I start to sing just to piss Kel off. Everyone joins in, oblivious to what I'm doing. He hugs Zeny like that's gonna undo his cheating. I shake my head and chop it up with Dre. I swear, this niggah is never gone. If his sister is there, best believe he's gonna show up at some point. I'd probably be the same way if my sister was as beautiful as his. Niggahs would have to have application fees, background checks, 2 forms of identification. "Channel 9. There starting the countdown." Raven says and I grab the remote. "10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all say and I pull Kyrie into a long kiss. "My 2014 has been made and it ain't even start yet. Thanks, boo. I love you." "I love you too." I say and pull her back up to my room. Her mouth tastes like Skittles. We are not done yet.