Kyrie's P. O. V

This mumble mouth motherfucker did not just hang up on me!! I wiped my face and tried to contain my anger and ... hurt. It's rare that me and Cole get mad at each other. Maybe because we're still a fresh couple but it hurts so much. Especially since he won't listen to anything I have to say. I walk back to class. Tray looks at me when I slide in my seat. "Ms. Johnson, put your head up." Mr. Dawson says. "No disrespect, sir. But I'm going to need for you to not speak so loud." I say and rub my temples. "Oh! Am I disturbing you? WAKE UP!" "You no having ass hip motherf-." "Aye, lemme holla at you." Tray says and ushers me out the room. "What the hell?" He asks. "Sorry." I say and remove my glasses so I can rub my eyes. "What's going on, Thea?" Tray asks as he leads me out to the courtyard. "Cole is mad and he won't talk to me." I say as the tears start to fall. "Why is he mad?" "Nooke used my Facebook to talk with her boyfriend and Cole thought that all the freaky said was by me. And now he's just being a fucking asswipe!" I say and just start bawling. "Aww, Thea. It'll be ok. Maybe y'all need to talk face to face." Tray says and runs his fingers through my hair. I rest my head on his shoulder until the tears run out. When we finally got up, my body was hurting, head was wanging, eyes puffy and I felt hella dizzy. The only thing I wanted at this point was sleep.

*6 hours later*

"Mom, I'm going to Cole's. I'll be back." I say as I walk out the house. I was rejuvenated and ready for this niggah to hear me out. I got in my car and drove off. 'Me and my Girlfriend' by Tupac was playing. Had to turn it off. Too contradictory to the situation I'm in now.

*20 minutes later*

"Kyrie! Hey!" Zeny says as she opens the door. For anyone who is wondering, Kel and Azendra are together. "Hey, boo. Um, is Cole here?" I ask. "Nah, he just left. Went to the park or something." "Which one?" "The one down the block from the Pantown bus stop." "Aight. Thanks." I say and walk off. That park is nowhere from Cole's house so I start walking. Swinging my keys back and forth, I send him a text.

I don't care how mad you are. We're gonna talk about this.

Whatever ...

Ooh! He's so stubborn! The park finally comes into view and I can see him sitting on the bleachers. I walk up and sit next to him. He scoots away and I feel my heart shatter into pieces. "Cole, can you hear me out?" I ask. "Why? So you can lie to me?" He replies with venom laced in his words. Before I could say anything, he jumps up and says, "How could you? I thought we were better than that! What have I done to deserve this?!" "Don't fucking yell at me, Cole! I've been trying to tell you what happened all damn day but you won't listen!" I yell and stand up. "Listen to what? You tell me how you're sorry and it was a mistake?!" "No, you stubborn motherfucker! I've been trying to tell you that it wasn't me! I was hacked!" I say, tears pricking my eyes as I see how disbelief unfolds itself in Cole's. "Oldest lie in the book." He scoffs and I lose my mind. "Do you really think I'd lie to you?! As rough as it was the first couple months of our relationship, do you really think I'd jeopardize the bond we have now?! I fucking love you! Do you see my damn eyes?! I've been crying ass off because you won't talk to me!" "I have too. Knowing that the love of your life is cheating on you is rough!" He says and I stare at him in shock. "I didn't cheat, you bastard!" "Prove it!" He says and I take my phone out and go to my cousin's messages. "Read them!" I say and shove the phone in his face. He takes it out my hand and I can see his face change. "Happy?" I ask as the tears stream down my cheeks. "Kyrie, I-." "Did you ever stop to think that if I was hiding something, I wouldn't have gave you my password and you wouldn't ever fucking single password to every fucking single site I use?" I ask as I look into his eyes that were now filled with tears. He starts to say something but before he could, I took off.