Text Conversation!

Novia is Kyrie. Novio is Cole

------------------------------------------

Novio: What's up, ma?

Novia: Do I annoy you?

Novio: No, why?

Novia: I just feel like I talk too much and I bring up the same things over and over again.

Novio: I love all the talking you do. It makes me feel like we're actually together instead of 2 people who call themselves 'dating'. Lol.

Novia: Ok... You sure I don't annoy you?

Novio: Yes, baby girl. I'm sure. Do I make you feel like you annoy me?

Novia: No, no, no. I just feel like I do sometimes. Plus, I hear a lot of people say that you're only with me because I work. Lately, I've just been trying to ignore the comments that people say.

Novio: I'm gonna kiss you once we're done talking but listen to me. I've experienced too much to treat you wrong. I don't date you because you work. I date you because you intrigue me. You excite me. You help me. You understand me. And you love me. And I love you.

Novia: But Cole, things that are being said about us are bringing me back to the past and I'm becoming rattled. I feel like I'm gonna get distant with you and I don't want that.

Novio: Do you trust me?

Novia: Of course I do.

Novio: Do you believe in me?

Novia: Yes.

Novio: Alright then. Don't fret, Kyrie. Me and you together are unbreakable. And we're gonna keep our relationship solid because we both want this, right?

Novia: Right. Cole?

Novio: Kyrie

Novia: If we're still together when we are like ... 24 or something ...

Novio: Yea ...?

Novia: And I asked you to marry me, what would you say?

Novio: I'd say yes. Then I'd propose to you. The traditional way.

Novia: Shut my plans down. Ok!

Novio: Hahaha. Nah, but I'd probably beat you to it.

Novia: I can see that. I don't know how to ask you things without feeling like a complete idiot. Why are you so perfect?

Novio: I've been trying to figure out the same thing about you.

Novia: *pinches your cheek* literally.

Novio: That kinda hurt.

Novia: Sorry, boo boo. Anyway, what are we doing for the Christmas show?

Novio: I wanna do a group song. Kumbaya or Siyahamba.

Novia: I'm down and Siyahamba is my song!

Novio: I know. Lol.

Novia: You think you know everything. Lol. But can you promise me something?

Novio: Anything.

Novia: If we don't stay together, Lord forbid, promise me that we'll stay friends. No matter what.

Novio: I promise.

Novia: Good. Because I don't think I could imagine a world without you in my life.

Novio: You always get me emotional.

Novia: Aww, baby. Don't cry. *wipes your cheeks*

Novio: Can't help it. Am I too sensitive?

Novia: Nah. Your anger and sensitivity are pretty much balanced. Besides, I find you off the chart adorable right now.

Novio: Your a sucker for me, aren't you?

Novia: Guilty is charged. You're just so ... beautiful!

Novio: Says you. Your presence makes me weak in the knees.

Novia: You are beautiful. Well ... I guess handsome would be better to say but your features are beautiful. And weak in the knees? I be losing my breath.

Novio: Losing breath? I be acting like a scientist. Trying to figure out which star exploded and created the beauty I call my girlfriend.

Novia: Scientist? I be acting like a doctor. Trying to figure which gene I need to seize to bring down the beauty you possess.

Novio: I'm stuck.

Novia: Aha! Like I said, you're a beautiful man (in my Martin Lawrence voice).

Novio: Thank you, thank you. And you're a beautiful woman.

Novia: D'awwww. Thank youuu.

Novio: You're welcome. But, bae?

Novia: Hmm?

Novio: When did you lay on top of me?

Novia: Don't know but you're comfortable. Anyway, I'm going to bed.

Novio: We were supposed to make out!

Novia: I'll make it up to you. I promise.

Novio: You better!

Novia: I will. Now shush. Goodnight, baby boy. I love you.

Novio: I love you too.