Cole's P.O.V (Christmas)

I was laying on the bed behind Kyrie. "Perhaps I was addicted to the dark side. Somewhere in childhood witnessed my heart die. And even though we both came from the same places. The money and the fame made us all change places. How could it be through the misery that came to pass. The hard times make a true friend afraid to ask, for currency. But you could run to me when you need me, I'll never leave." I start rapping 'Until the End of Time' by Tupac. " I just needed someone to believe in, as you can see. It's a small thing through and true. What could I do? Real homies help ya get through and coming new, he'd do the same thing if he could cause in the hood true homies make you feel good. And half the time we be acting up call the cops.

Bringing the cease to the peace that was on my block. It never stop, when my mama ask me will I change, I tell her yeah, but it's clear I'll always be the same

Until the end of time." Kyrie joins in and rolls over to look at me. "Hey, handsome." She says and kisses my nose. "Hey, beautiful." I reply and kiss her hands. "How did I get so lucky?" She says and scoots into my arms. "I needed shoes." "True, true." "Haha. Are you still gonna do the Christmas song?" "I do it every year. I ain't gonna stop now. How much time do we have?" She asks as she gets outta bed. "It's 4. So, a couple hours." I reply. "Ok. Can you grab me an outfit?" "Yea." I reply and go to her closet.

*30 minutes later*

Kyrie is walking around looking like a sexy ahh Christmas ornament. She had on a pair white skinny jeans, a red tank top with some some green All-Stars that are red on the inside and her white varsity jacket. "Cole, I just heard everything you said." Kyrie says. "It's true, though. I dressed you right." I say and she laughs. "You did aight." She responds and continues to sip on her tea. "You know he made you look sexy as hell." Santos yells and we Bol. "You think the tea is gonna soothe your throat?" I ask as Kyrie sits on my lap. "I hope." "Your voice is kinda coming back." I say and she nods before laying her head on my face. "Uh, hair in my eye." I say and she chuckles. "My bad."

*An hour later*

"Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells. All seem to say, throw cares away

Christmas is here, bringing good cheer

To young and old, meek and the bold." Ms. Wright and Mrs. Williams were singing 'Carol of the Bells'. Tray is warming up Kyrie's vocals while Raven is doing the same to Santos. Me and Zeny are making sure the pianist will get the notes right and that the band will know when to come in. "Kyrie! They're done!" The director calls and we huddle up. "My voice isn't the best so I need for you all to be on point right after I sing the title. Got it?" Kyrie says and we nod. We run out onto the stage of the banquet hall. We sit on the stools in a circle. "Merry Christmas from us to you." We say and the pianist starts our song. We all close our eyes and to say that I'm shocked by the sound of Kyrie's voice is an understatement. It was like a Toni Braxton. As soon as she finishes, we join in. While I'm still singing, I motion for the band to stop playing and I turn towards the crowd and clap. Mom, Ms. Wright, Dad and Dre get the hint and join in. I look behind and tap Tray, Ray and Zeny. They open their eyes and I motion for them to stop singing. "Go whisper 'vocals' in Santos ear." I say to Tray as I walk over to Kyrie. I wrap my arms around her stomach and whispers sweet nothings in her ear. I can feel her putting more pressure on her voice cause she wants to hit that high note that her and Santos were supposed to do. Chresanto just killed that shit. Novia is coming up. "Siyahaaaaaaaaaaamba!" She sings and the crowd erupts in applause. "That's my girl." I whisper and kiss her cheek. We run off the stage and embrace each other in hugs. " I love you all! You guys are the best!" Santos says and we hug him.

*4 hours later*

The house was empty except for Mr. and Mrs. Williams and me and Kyrie. "Let's go give your parents their presents." I say and pull Novia up with me. I hand her the boxes and drag her out the room. "Knock! Knock!" I say once we get to her parents' door. "Come in." They say. "Merry Christmas, again." Kyrie says and hands over the boxes. "Kyrie, how much did these cost?" Mr. Williams asks. "Don't worry your pretty little heads about that. Enjoy. Good night. Love you guys." Kyrie says and pulls me out the room. "Cole, can you go get me some applesauce?" "It'd be easier to make it." "I was gonna ask that but I didn't wanna be pushy or demanding or clingy." "It's cool, ma. Go lay down. I got you." I say and kiss her cheek.

*15 minutes later*

"Why you crying, baby?" I ask as I climb onto the bed. "My throat hurts so much." Novia responds. I lean down and place kisses to her neck. She sighs and I smile. "I don't like you." She whispers. "Ditto." I reply and continue to pepper kisses across her throat cause I know she likes it. I sling my arm over her stomach and rub circles in her side. "I lost 11 pounds." She says and I trail kisses up to her lips until I'm looking at her. "When did you find out?" "On the 18th." "Why didn't you tell me?" "You said you'd be pissed if I changed. So I thought that keeping it to myself was the best. But then I thought about it. You know me like the back of your hand. I knew you'd notice and you'd worry." She says. "I am pissed but I'm also proud of you. You're not forcing yourself to lose the weight." I say and kiss her lips softly. "I love you." "I love you too. And Merry Christmas, baby." Kyrie says and pulls me into a tight hug. This is my baby. My world ...