Trayvon's P.O.V

I was lying in bed on the phone with Santos after we dropped Kel off. "So, where do you wanna go for our first date?" He asked. "It doesn't matter." "Aight. Then Sunday, Imma take you out. You'll love it." He replies. "Can I ask you something?" "Yea. Is it weird that we're together after... 3 or 4 days of knowing each other?" "Nah. Some people are dating after knowing each other for 15 minutes." He says and I laugh. "So what are you doing?" "Drawing tattoos." "You do tattoos?" "Yea. Why?" "I was thinking about getting another one. You'll do it for me?" "Yea, sure." He responds and I do a happy dance. Don't judge! "My phone finna die. I'll talk to you tomorrow, bae. Good night." I say. "Good night, baby." He replies and we hang up. I put my phone on the charger and turn on the TV. Family Guy! My shiznit!

*An hour later *

There was a knock on my door. "Come in." I say and Kyrie opens the door. "Can we talk?" She asks and I nod. She comes and sits on the edge of my bed. Hell nah! She only does that when she's unsure of something. I hold my arms out and she crawls over to me and tucks herself under my arms. Kyrie is like a baby when she wants to be. Gah! It's adorable. "What's up?" I ask her. She sits back up and says, "I think Cole is mad at me." "Why?" "Cause we were wrestling earlier and I straddled him but I didn't feel comfortable doing anything else in that position so I just said I quit." "And what did he say?" "He just said 'for real?' but it was a hidden venom in his words." She says. "Do you think this is leading to y'all breaking up?" I ask. "I hope and pray it doesn't but I don't think so. Me not wanting to be on top of him isn't really about my insecurities anymore. I'm still big no matter what and I don't wanna hurt him. Have his leg spazzing like Cora had Mr. Brown's.". She says and I can't help but to laugh. "That was funny. But has Cole ever tried to pull you into his lap, or rather have you straddling him while y'all are kissing or something? God, that was awkward to say. But has he?" I ask and she chuckles and says, "Yea." "Then that should show you even more that he doesn't care about your size. You're gorgeous, Thea! And all he wants to do is show you how much. Let your guard down for him." I say knowing good and well she'll never let her guard down but knowing that she'd actually try to do what I said. "But, Tray!" She whines. "No buts. Tomorrow, I wanna see y'all so fucking close that it looks like y'all are conjoined at the hip." "Fine!" She says and leans forward to kiss my cheek. "I'm going back to my room. Night, Terrence." "Night, Theadora." I reply and plop back onto my bed. My phone rings as soon as I did. "Hello?" I say. "Hey, bae. What are you doing?" Santos asks. "Nothing. Just laying down. You?" "Thinking about you." "Aww, tear." I reply and he laughs. "Has anybody ever told you how fine you are?" He asks and I start blushing. "I've heard it once or twice." I replied. "Lying ass. People probably always tell you that." "Hahaha. If you say so. Enough about me. I know you got everybody fainting and shit." I said. "I wouldn't say that. I mean maybe one or two people." "Me included." I say and he laughs. "Aye, what did you think about me when you first saw me?" He asks me. "I thought you were a fucking god! I was like there's no way I can catch that." "Same thing here. And I kinda thought you didn't like white boys so I figured I didn't stand a chance on any type of platform." He says and I just laugh. He must not have seen himself. Shidd! Chresanto could get anybody he wants. Hands down. "Why do people always say that to me?" I say but I was just thinking out loud. A lot of people say that they've always had a crush on me but never told me or approached me because they thought I wouldn't like them. Am I that intimidating? I like personalities so if you have a good one, you'll probably have me wrapped around your finger. "Say what?" He responds. "Never mind. So, you ready to turn up tomorrow?" "Hell yeah. This first week was long as shit but I gotta good deal out of it." He says and I can practically hear him smirk. "I don't know if you're talking about me but I'm gonna say thank you anyway." I say and laugh. "Of course I'm talking about you, you sexy creation of milk chocolate." He says and I have to hold in my laughter before I get up and run to Kyrie's room. I knock and she doesn't answer. "Hello?" He says. "Hold on, bae." I say and run down to the kitchen. Sure enough, Kyrie is on the counter drinking a cup of kool-aid. The ghettoness. I point to my ears before pressing the speaker button and saying, "Santos, can you say that again?" "I said 'Of course I'm talking about you, you sexy creation of milk chocolate." he responds and as much as me and my sis try to hold it in, we double over in laughter. We are slumped against the counter, rolling. "Noooo, I wasn't ready!" Kyrie says and we continue laughing. "Baby, that was too funny! But I need to get to bed. Night, love." I say. "Night, boo. And Kyrie, you mean for laughing at me." "Oh, Santos. It's all outta love, sweetie." Kyrie replies and I hang up. "That boy is crazy about you." Kyrie says as we walk back upstairs. "Yea. And why the hell is you still awake?" Couldn't sleep. But, good night." She says and kisses my cheek. "Night." I say and walk back to my room. I just face down on my bed and think about the bullshit I've been through and all the good that has come from it. There's always good in bad. But there's also bad in good.