Cole's P. O. V

There was a knock on my door. Who the hell could be here this early? I groan and roll over. My head is buried in my Novia's stomach. So soft! I try to go back to sleep but knocking persists. "This is bullshit." I mumble under my breath as I try to get out the bed but Kyrie grabs my neck and pulls me back down. "Where you going?" She asks and I feel shivers go down my back. "Gotta answer the door. Go back to sleep." I say and she rolls over. I stumble out the bed and over to my bedroom door. I swing it open and there's Trayvon and Chresanto. Tray was yawning but Santos was wide awake. Like he'd been drinking Monsters. "Why are you guys here at this ungodly hour?" I ask as I rub my eyes. "It's like 8 and we aren't going to school so we thought we'd come chill with y'all." Santos says. "I have nothing to do with this. I wanted to stay in bed." Tray says and walks away. "Well, Novia is still sleep. So, the guest room is down the hall and on the right." I say and Santos nods. I shut the door and go climb in bed behind Kyrie. She scoots back into my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist before falling asleep again.

*4 hours later*

"Thea!" Tray yells as Kyrie comes down the stairs. We were hanging in the kitchen while I cooked brunch. "Please keep your voice down. My head is killing." She says as she kisses all of our cheeks. "Oh, sorry Thea." Tray responds. "You good." She replies and wraps her arms around me. "I got some Advil in the medicine cabinet." I say and she nods against my back but doesn't untangle herself from me. I smile and continue to move through the kitchen with possibly the prettiest shadow ever.

*30 minutes later*

"OMG! So freshman year, me and Kyrie got into this big ass fight about our shoe sizes. Like me and this female didn't speak to each other for like 3 days." Tray says. We were sitting at the table talking about memories. "Damn skippy! I was mad cause he kept stealing my shoes. I mean, I'd leave him in my room and when he leaves, I'm missing 4 pairs." Kyrie says and we all laugh. "Can you blame me? You have a bomb ass shoe collection, sneaker head." Tray says. "True, true. it also doesn't help that we wear the same size." "Big ass feet and shit. What girl you know that wears an 11 in men?" "Me, niggah!" Kyrie says and me and Santos Bol. "Get off my baby. Big feet might be a medical condition." I say and try to contain my laughter. "You know what? Fuck all y'all!" She says and gets up. Me and the boys are still laughing. "So, what are we doing today?" Kyrie asks as she wraps her arms around my neck. "Did y'all do the homework for Dawson?" Santos asks. "Oh shit! I think I got like 10 questions left." I say. "I got 6 or 7." My novia says. "I ain't even start." "Me either." Santo says and we run up to my room. "I only got 2 books." I say as I hand one to Tray and Santos. "We can share." Tray says and they sit on the futon in the corner of my room.

*2 hours later*

"Mr. Wikispaces!" Kyrie yells and we start rolling. "Mr. D!" I say and we all double over. We were making fun of Mr. Dawson when Kyrie's phone rings. "Shh! Hello? No, ma'am. I'll ask him. I'm sure she's fine. Ok, I'll call you if we get some information. Love you too." Kyrie says and hangs up. "Terrence, when is the last time you talked to your mom?" She asks. "Earlier this morning. Why?" "My mom said that she was going to pick up some more stuff from your house but she hasn't came back yet and she's not answering her phone." Kyrie says.