Cole's P.O.V

"All schools in Sauk Rapids, Sartell, Saint Cloud, and Waite Park are closed due to flooding. For more information, go to your schools' website." An automated voice woke me up out my sleep. "Yes!" Kyrie says. "No school?" I ask and she nods and comes to sit next to me. "So, what are we gonna do?" I whisper in her ear and she shies away. I hold onto to her waist and whisper nonsense. "Stop." She whines. "Why?" I ask. "You know what your morning voice does to me." "Payback is a motherfucker!" I say and get up. She groans and flops onto the bed. I laugh and go to brush my teeth. When I get back in the room, Azendra and Kel, Tray and Santos, and Raven and some niggah is sitting around. "Who the fuck is this niggah?" I ask. Everyone laughs but they know I was dead ass. I'm very protective of the girls. "This is Trin. Trin, that's Kyrie's boyfriend." Raven says and I shake his hand. "Nice to meet you, bruh." I say and then go sit behind my girlfriend. "So, uhh no school! Yass!" Zeny says and we cheer. It had just started raining when Kyrie says, "I don't wanna stay in the house. Let's go play in the rain." Everyone looks at each other before shrugging and getting ready. In the next 10 minutes, we all were running outside in shorts, hoodies and no shoes. I was standing in the grass when I feel a sting on my ass. "Novia!" I yell and run after Kyrie. "Ahahahaha! Cole, stop!" She says. Then here go Tray, "That's what she said." My laughter trips me up and I fall. "That should teach you to stop chasing me." Kyrie says as she helps me up. "Whatever." I say and grab her waist and lift her up. "This is scary shit, yo!" She yells and everyone laughs. "Car!" Kel yells and we all run to the curb and get drenched in water when the car drives through a puddle. "You know what's creep? That was my uncle." Kyrie says and we bust up. We all looked like some big ass kids. "Get your little black asses in here! Catch pneumonia if you want to!" Mrs. Williams calls out the window. "Ms. Antoinette, I'm white, though." Santos says. "Not anymore. The niggah card has been officially approved. Get the fuck in the house!" She yells and we are rolling. "Your mom is cool as hell." Trin says to Kyrie and I didn't miss the way he eyed her. "Thanks." She responds but I'm looking from Raven to Trin. Something's not sitting right with me, now.

*4 hours later*

We were all sitting in the living room. Minus Raven and that niggah. "Cole, you think your girlfriend is all cute and shit. Lemme tell you what she used to do as a kid." Mr. Williams says and Kyrie facepalms. "I'm all ears." "So, we live in the same apartment as my sister. Mona Lisa is maybe 6. I'm coming home from work one day and I see that little niggah and my nephews running around, naked." Mr. Williams and the room erupts into laughter. "We weren't naked! I had on a t-shirt and shorts. My cousins had on tighty-whities." Kyrie says. "Tell my son what type of shorts you were wearing." Mrs. Williams says. "Boxers." Novia says and we couldn't control our laughter even if we wanted to. "Don't judge me. They were comfortable. And why y'all talking about me, your son does the same thing." Kyrie says and points at me. "When?" I ask. "Block party." She says. "Ohh! I remember that." Azendra says. "What you do, Cole?" Mr. Williams asks through his chuckles. "See, it was hot. They had a water slide. I didn't have basketball shorts so boxers I went in." I said and they could not stop laughing. "I'm so through with y'all." Mrs. Williams says. "But ... gotta love us." Kel says. "Yea, okay." Mr. Williams says. "So, y'all still cooking for my party, right?" Kyrie asks. "See about that. We gone cater that shit!" Mrs. Williams says and we nod. "Me and your father are going out. We'll be back late. Do not ruin the house." "Mom, you say that every time you guys leave." I say. "I know. Just to clarify. The house usually stays in decent shape." She says and kisses all of our cheeks before going upstairs. "Oh shit! Yo, when Kyrie's parents leave, I got something for you both to do." Azendra says as she points at me and Kyrie. We nod and lay back.

*An hour later*

"Aight, we gone. Love y'all." Mrs. Williams says as they walk out the door. Once the door closes, Zeny says, "I've been wanting y'all to do this forever. Cole, do the speaking part on 'Nice and Slow' and Kyrie respond." "You're weird but ok." Kyrie says and we stand up. "Ah, watchu doing?" "Nothing." "Really?" "Yes, niggah." "You know I'm coming over, right?" "I've been waiting!" "You got it hot for me already, baby?" "You already know." "Okay." "When you gone be here?" "I'll be there in about, uh, give me 10 minutes." "Baby, make it 8." "Be ready." "I'll be here swangin'." "Ah, wear that little thing I like." "You ain't said nothing but a word. Lemme hang up so I can get sexy." Kyrie says and we all laugh. "Y'all did that." Kel says. "Thank you, thank you." We respond. "Well, me and Kelly finna slide." Azendra says. "You nicknamed him Kelly?" I ask and she nods. "I'm too done. Bye." Kyrie says and laughs. They get up walk out, leaving me and Kyrie, Tray and Santos by ourselves. "Little niglets." Tray says. "I'm going to bed." Kyrie says and I start to help her up. "Uh, no. I'm finna sleep right here." She says and pulls down onto the couch. "Nap time, I guess." I say and bury my face in Novia's neck. She smells like ... chocolate and ... lemon. It's hard to describe but I like it. Kyrie turns around in my arms and throws her leg over my waist. "Sing to me." She mumbles against my chin. "Earth angel, earth angel. Will you be mine? My darling dear. Love you all the time. I'm just a fool. A fool in love with you. Earth angel, earth angel. The one I adore. Love you forever and evermore. I'm just a fool. A fool in love with you." I sing quietly and smile when I see that she's asleep. "How do you do that?" Tray asks. "Magic touch?" I respond and they chuckle. I look down at my gorgeous girlfriend and peck her lips. When I pull away, she holds on to my ear which forces me to rest my head on top of hers. Great feeling!