Cole's P.O.V

When we got to the house, I cleaned Raven's face as best as I could. "Hold this under your eye. The discoloration should be gone in no time." I say and hand her a silver spoon. "Thank you." "You're welcome. So ... why didn't you tell us about what's been happening?" "I thought you guys wouldn't believe me." "Ray, we're family. That's we're supposed to do." I say and hug her. "But you don't understand. I was willing to accept the abuse from Trin." She says. "Why?" "Ever since 7th grade, Azendra and Kyrie have been the 'life of the party'. Me, however, I'm quiet and shy and I choose to stay to myself. No one knows this but any boy who likes me has stopped and started liking Zeny. That's why I try to keep anyone I date in secret until I know he likes me. But no matter how long I wait, they always like her. It's frustrating, really. Makes me feel unattractive." She says. "Raven, you're gorgeous. The same as Azendra and Kyrie. Maybe someone hasn't seen it yet. Next weekend, we're gonna go to the mall and scope. I'll prove to you that a lot of people would kill to be with you." I say. "Thanks, Cole. Kyrie's lucky to have you." "Yea, I know." I reply and she punches my arm playfully.

*3 hours later*

Raven had just left and the family wasn't back yet. So I just laid in bed. "What is with boys and putting their hands in their pants? Do y'all think it's gonna disappear in the middle of the night?" Kyrie says as she walks into the room. "When you this blessed, you gotta check." I say and she laughs. "How's Raven?" "Good. She told me some stuff but we're gonna hang out next weekend." I say and Kyrie nods. "I'm gonna take a shower. Come sing to me in 5 minutes." She says and walks off. So demanding. I don't care! I love it! You can fully judge me because I don't know why I know that song.

*10 minutes later*

"I can't believe Trin has been beating Raven! Of all people. I feel so bad, man. Like a horrible friend." Kyrie says. "Don't. Some things you can't predict or prevent." "I know. But I still feel like I should've paid more attention to my gut." She says and pokes her head out the shower. "What?" I ask. "If you ever hit me, I'll kill you." "Does that include play fighting." "Niggah, no. That's that good good!" She says and we bust up. "Girl, I fucking love you!" I say and she smiles. "Aww, I love me too." Kyrie responds and I thump her forehead. "Fuck face." She says. "You know you love this face." I say and she looks at me for a minute. "Eh, it's aight." "Gasp! I'm offended." "Boy, you know I love you!" She says. I smile that Day-Day smile and walk out. "Cole, can we text?" "Yea, sure." I respond. When Kyrie wants to text ... when we're right next to each other, she has some things to get off her chest.

Sorry this is short but the next chapter will be up in a minute. Text Conversation!