Cole's P.O.V (December 19th)

I'm cooler than a cooler. Big shouts out to my jeweler. Hit a lick been rich ever since.

I groaned as I heard my ringtone. I rolled over and picked it up. "Hello?" I say. "Get up and get dressed. I'll be there in an hour." Kyrie says. "Aight." I say. So da'day is my birthday. I've come to realize that if Novia doesn't call you or wishes you a happy birthday or something, she has a surprise. I wonder what it could be. I get outta bed and go to the bathroom to get in the shower.

*30 minutes later*

I was dressed in my camouflage pants, Air Jordan 3s, and a white tee with my red and black varsity jacket. I was lining up my edge when I hear, "Happy birthday, little bro." "Thanks." I say and walk out with Kel. "So what did sis get you?" He asks. "Don't know. She just told me to be ready." I say as we walk out the house. "Looks like she pays more attention than you think." Kel says and I look up to see Kyrie leaning against a bomb ass Audi. "I heard you wanted a trade out. R8 Audi. And! It has the flames that you're infatuated with." Kyrie says as I walk down to her. "How much did it cost?" I ask. "Nothing. Found this car for the exact same price as your old one. Happy birthday, baby." She says and I attack her with a bone-crushing hug. "Thank you, sweetheart." "You're welcome. By the way, it rides nice! I was switching gears and shit." She says and I shake my head. That's always been her thing. "Now, come on. Everyone is waiting for us." Kel says and we pile into the car. Kyrie wasn't lying. The R8 has speed!

*2 hours later*

We were sitting in IHOP in the cities. "Really, you guys didn't have to go through all this." I say. "Nonsense! You're family and this is what family do." Ms. Wright says. Yes, she's alright. Thank God. I nod and stuff my face with pancakes. "So, where do you wanna go next?" Mrs. Williams asks. "Mall?" "Aye!" Everyone yells and I laugh.

*4 hours later*

We all were walking through the Mall of America. "Y'all remember when it used to be Lego World instead of Nickelodeon Universe?" I say. "Yes! We were so young." Raven says. "Call me when you guys are getting ready to leave." Kyrie says and kisses my cheek. "Where you going?" I call. "To get some stuff." She says and runs off. I shake my head and walk with everyone. "Cole, how do you deal with Stallion?" Zeny asks. "I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to." I say and they laugh.

*3 hours later*

I was at my house, changing because the family said that they had a surprise for me. I threw on some cargoes, my black Fire Reds and black West Coast t-shirt. My phone starts ringing as I'm lacing up my shoes. "Hello?" "The front door is open." Kel says. "Aight." I reply and run outside. I'm in love with my car. It's so ill. 20 minutes later, I'm pulling up in front of the Williams' house. I'm not really paying attention and when I walk in, the lights come on and everyone jumps out screaming, "Surprise!" I almost died. "Look like you seen a ghost, sweetie." Mom says and I glare at her. "Very funny, mother. But thank you." I say and greet everyone. The basketball team came and the family. 6 months ago, I never thought this would be happening.

*2 hours later*

"Present time!" Raven says and grabs a box from the pile. "I saw the new design for the basketball uniform. Didn't like it so I did my own." She says and I open the box. The uniform was sick! Instead of an orange base, it was black. It had silver streaks down the sides. And the name and number was in graffiti. "This is raw. Thanks, Ray. You should talk to our coach. See if he'll let you design the rest." I say while hugging her. The next person to give me a present was Azendra. "I really didn't know what to get cause you practically have everything. So yea." She says as I open the box. Possibly the whitest varsity jacket I've ever seen was inside. "And I got the shoes." Kel says and hands me a Timberland box with some white Timbs. "Thanks, y'all." I say. "We didn't know what to get you so there's $300 in this card. $100 from each of us." Tray says as he points to himself, Santos and Davantae. "Aye, that's cool." I say and we all laugh. "I got very motherly but it's whatever." Mrs. Williams says and hands me a shopping bag. I pull out two crispy ass suits. One was blue and the other was beige. "The shoes are in Kyrie's room." She says and I look in the bag and see a giant binder. As I'm flipping through the pages, I realize that these are all pictures of everyone. "We just wanted to show you that you are family. We all love you." Mrs. Williams says and I get up to hug her. She's the best mother in law ever! "Now what I'm about to give you is very important to me. Break one and I hurt you." Mr. Williams says and hands me his collector's box of toy cars. All muscle cars. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yea. I've seen the work you can do on a car and your knowledge about then is decent. So keep them." He says and shakes my hand. "Well, I'm hungry." Tray says and goes into the kitchen. Everybody follows while I collect my presents. "Coke, can you take this upstairs to Thea." Tray asks. "Get my name right, niggah." I say and slap the back of his head. When I open Kyrie's door, she's standing there with no shirt on, looking down. "Your present is on my dresser." She says and I nod and grab the bag. I pull out a brown box to find a black Michael Kors watch with my name stitched in the strap. "I didn't get you a card because what I'm about to show you should say it all." Kyrie says and turns around. I gasp. Across her stomach was my name in a cursive font with hearts and emojis around it. "Is it real?" I ask. "No, but it lasts for 6 months." "Does your parents know?" "Hell nah. They wouldn't have let me get this. Fake or not." She says and I trace across it. "It's beautiful." I say. "Yea, I thought so too. Happy birthday, Ante." "Thank you, Marshmallow." I say and pull her into a sweet kiss. Today was the best!