Kyrie's P.O.V (One day before Thanksgiving)

"Mona Lisa, where's the cinnamon?" My mom asks. "Here you go." I say and toss it to her. "Umm, Mrs. Williams?" Santos starts but before he even gets the chance to continue, my mom says, "Yes, this is cinnamon on the turkey. It's a tradition. You won't even taste it." We all laugh. I go back to making the ribs. We have a different way of making Thanksgiving dinner. The only thing traditional is the turkey. I'm mixing the barbecue sauce when Tray dips his finger in it and smears it across my cheek. Then my cannibalistic boyfriend (exaggeration) comes outta nowhere and latches on to my face. He's literally biting my cheek. "Ah! Cole!" I yell. He laughs but doesn't let up. I had to dig my nails into his arms to make him stop. He lets go and I pick my phone up. "You gave me a hickey, negro!" I yell as I gawk at the indentation and redness on my cheek. "Sorry, sweet thing. Them cheeks, though." He says and walks off. 'Jesus, take the wheel.' I think to myself. "So, what is there for me to munch on?" My dad says as he walks in. "Nothing. Take your ass down to Mickey D's and and get a burger." My mom says and I Bol. "Child, please." My dad responds and takes a handful of cheese chunks. "This niggah think he running things around these parts. He must not know who I am. I will murder him in his sleep." My mom mumbles. "And you wonder why I'm so violent." I say and place the ribs in the oven. "Marshmallow! Marshmallow! Marshmallow!" Cole calls. "Whaaaaaaat?" I reply. "Lemme holla." He says and I walk into the living room. He grabs our jackets and pulls me out the house. "What's up?" I ask as we slide into his car. "Did I ever tell you the full story about Audrey and I?" He asks and I shake my head no. "Well, she was my 8th grade girlfriend. Can't say I was in love but I liked her a lot. We were together for about 8 months. Spoiled her rotten. Had anything she wanted and needed. Giving has always been my downfall but I feel like my girlfriend deserves the best. Anyway, it started going down hill around Christmas time." He says and shifts so that his head is in my lap. "For a few weeks, I noticed that we rarely spent time together. She was a cheerleader and she said that practice was becoming hectic and taking up her time. Me being the understanding person I am, I shrugged it off and made the most out of our alone moments." Cole shifts again so that his face is practically buried in my stomach. "I'll never forget this. On the 19th, I was chilling with a couple dudes from the other classes. We were talking about what we were gonna get our girlfriends for Christmas. I saw Audrey at the end of the hall and waved her over. I shit you not, all the guys I was talking to said, 'Back up off my girl.' "It was 4 of us in that circle. I usually don't call females out their name but in my head I said, 'Little hoe.'" Cole says and I laugh. "Anyway, she starts chuckling nervously and was like, 'Sugar-bear, let me talk to you.' And as we were walking away, them niggahs started following us. I'm like 'Motherfucker, you call these motherfuckers Sugar-bear? What type of shit is this?' And then I walked away. I was done! No matter what she said or did, I didn't want her back. And if I even thought about giving her a second chance, it was obliterated when I saw this bitch with 3 separate niggahs in 3 days. Mind equals blown. And because of her, I was single for about 2 years. She really made me rethink everything about myself and women. But ... then I saw you and fell in love and now we're here." Cole says, rushing his last sentence. I laugh and entwined our fingers. "By the way, why does Audrey know who you are?" He asks. "I didn't know she did." "Yea. At the mall, she almost passed out when she found out I was dating you." He says and I think for a minute. "Where'd you go to middle school?" I ask. "I went to North." "Oh. Was she on the volleyball team too?" "I think so. For like half a year." "Then that's where she knows me from. My middle school, South, used to murder y'all volleyball team. And we were disqualified from a couple games due to fighting but other than that, we were the shit." I say and we both laugh. "Well, she knows that you ain't no joke." He says and sits up. "If only you would realize that." I reply and he flips me off. "Love you, boo." I say and get out the car. I don't even get the chance to take my jacket off before I'm being pulled back outside. "What the hell?" I say. "Who said I was done talking to you?" Cole says. "Me, niggah." I reply and start to walk away but he picks me up. "Cole, just because you have strength, don't mean you can lift me up anytime you want." "You know you love it." He says and starts walking down the street.

*5 hours later*

"Who had the cream cheese wontons?" My dad asks. We decided to order Chinese. Me and my mom raise our hands. "White rice?" He says. Me, Trayvon and Santos raise our hands. It took about 10 minutes to get everyone their food. "Give me the soy sauce." Cole says as we're sitting in my room. "What do you say?" I reply, just to irritate him. "Don't drop that thun thun. Now give me the soy sauce for this dry ass rice." He replies and I Bol. Mr. Jackson is too much sometimes.

*4 hours later*

It's like 11 p.m. and me and Cole are laying in bed in the dark. More like me being groped to the maximum. I'm scrolling through my news feed on Facebook when I'm interrupted by a blocked number calling. "Answer it or nah?" I ask and Cole swipes his thumb across the screen. I hit the speaker button before saying, "Hello?" "May I speak to Kyrie?" "This is she." "Oh my God! I just wanted to say that you are so sexy." The person says and Novio and I try to keep our laughter contained. "Thank ... you. But how do you know who I am?" I say and this mofo ignores my question and says, "I was on your Facebook and I masturbated to your giant boobs. I screamed your name each time I came." "Aye, niggah! This girl is taken. You better calm all that down." Cole says and lays on my back. Like that was gonna prove a point. "Oh! Bae there with you?" "Yea." "When you get tired of him, holla at ya boy." This stranger says and both me and Cole laugh. Whoever this dude is, he think he big pimping. "Thank you but no thank you." I reply. "Yea, no thank you. She good." Cole says and hangs up. I started rolling! That's probably the funniest call I've ever received. "Niggahs these days." Cole says. "Who do you think it was?" I ask. "Probably some little freshman who thinks you're an angel." He responds. "I have a feeling that's how you feel." I reply and have to fight him off. Like I said, he's too much.