Cole's P.O.V. (Next Saturday)

"Niggah, come on!" I call. Kyrie was doing Raven's hair. Kyrie comes from the back, flips me off, grabs something and then goes back to the room. I laugh. She think because I'm leaving I won't fuck her up when I get home. Oh ok! "Touch my sister, I'll kill you." Tray says. "Said that out loud?" "Yea but you know I'm playing. Unless you like slap one of the girls then I'll be forced to kill you." He says like it's the most normal thing ever. "Ray, your punk ass brother is waiting for you." Kyrie says and walks right past me. "Excuse you." I say while pulling her into my arms. "Attitude much?" "Nah, I just like messing with you cause I know you can't resist me." She says and kisses my cheek. "You ready?" I ask Raven when she comes from the back. "Yea." "Don't forget the taser." Kyrie calls and we bust up. "So what's the plan?" Ray asks as we start driving. "Walk through the mall." "That's it?" "Niggah, yea." I reply and she laughs.

*45 minutes later*

"When a guy is checking you out, he'll get loud or do things that make you notice him." I say as we walk past Zale's and shit. "Ok?" "Girl, you so slow." I say and Raven punches my arm. "Seriously, Cole." "Aight. Knowing how a guy operates, keep what I said in mind and look around. You might leave here with buku numbers." I say and then I pulled her into the candy shop. "Can I have a pound of butterscotch fudge and a pound of Tootsie Pops?" I say and hand the guy the money. Me and Ray walk over to the sitting area by Starbucks. We sat there sipping on cappuccinos and eating fudge. "Excuse me." I hear and look behind me. There's this boy standing there. "I'm sorry to interrupt but you are beautiful." He says and I look at Raven. She blushes and says, "Thank you." "You're welcome. My name is Khalid. Here's my number. I'd love to hang out with you sometime." He says. "I'm Raven. I'll text you." She says and he nods before walking off. "Told you!" I yell. "It's just one niggah. Don't feel accomplished yet." "Well, damn. Shut me down." I say and we laugh.

*3 hours later*

"I want another motherfucker to walk up to you. They'll die." I said as we walked out of Target. Raven got a number from someone in every aisle. "Hahahaha. Nah, nah. This is what you wanted." She says and I glare at her. "I don't care. The next niggah to approach you better plan on taking you off my hands." I say and down the rest of my pop. "I'll take you up on that offer." We hear and turn around. "Wassup, Davantae?" I say and shake his hand. "Nothing much. Where's Kit-Kat and them?" He says. "I'm assuming the house but I can be wrong." "Hahaha. Ok. Well, Raven do you mind chilling with me?" He asks my sis and she smiles. "Nah, that's cool. I was tired of hanging with Cole ass anyway." "Excuse the fuck outta me! Last time I help you. Punk ass female." I say and they both laugh. "Thanks, bro." Raven says and hugs me before walking off with Davantae. I decide to stay at the mall a little longer. I walk to Footlocker. "Hey, Cole." Bennie says when I walk in. "Hey." "You came to apply for a job?" "Haha. Nah. Not yet. I'll probably come next week." "Alright. I'll keep a spot open for you. But what can I get you today?" "Lemme get the lime green Kamikazes. 13." "Aight." He says and walks away. "Damn, Cole. You still fine as hell." Someone says and I turn around. 'For real?' I think to myself. My last girlfriend, Audrey was standing there. Out of all my girlfriends (5. 6 if you include Kyrie but that's Wifey. Hands down.), Audrey did me the dirtiest. Gold digging female. Lovin' the crew ass female. 'I only want you' ass female. 'I'll never hurt you' ass female. As you can see, I cannot stand this girl. I ignore her and pay for my shoes. "Don't be like that, baby." She says and grabs my shoulder. I snatch away and look at her. "One, don't call me baby. Two, don't touch me. Three, don't talk to me. And four, get it through your thick skull that we are not together anymore and no matter how much you see me, I don't want you!" I say and will myself to stop shaking. People really like pissing me off. "Ba-Cole, I'm sorry. What I did to you was wrong. But I couldn't stop thinking about you. I want us back together." Audrey says. An invisible force clamps onto my legs and makes me turn around and walk away before I blew up. "Simple-minded, indecisive, bust it ass trick!" I mumble to myself. Negro had a lot of nerve to say what she did. And obviously she's deaf because she comes running after me. "Sugar-bear." She says and I hold my hand up. "No. Do NOT call me Sugar-bear. Cause it wasn't one, it wasn't two, hell, it wasn't even three but six niggahs that were your 'Sugar-bear'. Six, motherfucker!  You had to be lonely as shit to have six." I say and before she can respond, I hear, "Yo, everything aight?" To my luck, Zeny is standing there. "Who is this bitch?" Audrey asks and Azendra almost launched on her ass. Kel came outta nowhere and caught her. "No need for the hostility." I say. "It is if she's your new 'girl'." Audrey says and I facepalm. This shit gotta stop. "Actually, I'm not his girl. She is." Zeny says and points behind us. "Oh my Gosh! You date Kyrie?!" Audrey says and I nod. I look and see Tray, Santos, Dre, and Kyrie walking towards us. "Hey, y'all. Who's this?" Kyrie asks as she wraps her arms around me. "This is my ex ... Audrey." "You mean ...?" She asks and I nod. Novia nods and walks off with everyone. "We'll be in Sears." She calls. "Cole, what the hell? Do you know what you have?" "Yes, I know what I have. And if I were you, I'd keep my distance." I say and walk away.

Late and short but I hope you guys enjoyed. :)