Movie Theater Incident! (Flashback)

Kyrie and Cole had been together for a couple weeks now. And Cole was taking her on an official date.  Movies and dinner. Something simple. "Kyrie! Your boyfriend is here!" Mrs. Williams yells. "Here I come." Her daughter replies. She runs down the stairs and embraces Cole in a hug and a passionate but quick kiss. "Bye, mom. Bye, dad. What time do you want me home?" Kyrie says. "Midnight." They reply and she nods before pulling Cole out the house. She slams him against the side of his car and kisses him. (They're so aggressive.) She pulls away and says, "Hey, how are you?" "Uhh ... I'm fine, I guess." Cole replies and they Bol. They get in his car and pull off. "Yea, hoe this the finale. My pep talk turn into a pep rally. Say she from the hood but she live in Southern Valley now vacayed in Atlanta then she going back to Cali, mm. Got your girl on my line, world on my line. The irony I fuck 'em at the same one time. She eying me like a niggah don't exist. Girl! I know you want this dick!" Kyrie always bursts out rapping or singing. And she knows every damn song created. (Exaggeration but she's almost there.) "So what movie do you wanna see?" Cole asks. "Evil Dead." She responds.

*45 minutes later*

"Do you have a reason for hating so many people?" Cole asks as they get out the car. "Yes!" "What is it?" "People piss me off!" Kyrie yells and he laughs. "Not legitimate." "Shidd! Says who?" Kyrie replies and all Cole can do is shake his head. "What can I do for you today?" The clerk asks when they get to the window. "Two tickets to Evil Dead." "Here you go." The guy says and they walk in. "Movie theaters be tripping. $8 for a damn pop. Fuck I look like?" Cole says and Kyrie is slumped over in laughter. "Don't speak." She says through her laughs. They walk into Theater 4 just as the previews ended. "Cole, I'm sensitive about being interrupted when I'm watching a movie." "Aight. I got you." Cole responds and the beginning title comes on.

*An hour later*

They're at the part where the brother's girlfriend dies. Kyrie has been jumping her ass off and Cole's chest is practically caved in. His girlfriend was throwing her arm back! At this point, he wasn't paying attention to the movie anymore. He was watching Kyrie intently. He watched as her eyes bugged out in anticipation and how she was sitting on the edge of her chair. But what really caught his attention was when somebody starting playing 'Aww Yea' by Travis Porter and Kyrie stood up and starting dancing. She wasn't the only one who got up but in Cole's eyes, she was the only one who looked good. And the way she was rolling her hips ... wooh! Kyrie had Cole on edge since the beginning but this! This is just cruel! And the problem that was growing in his pants was not helping at all. Kyrie sat back down and Cole grabbed her thigh. She pushed it away but he kept grabbing it. "Cole, stop." Kyrie half whispers, half yells as he climbs over his seat to kiss her. She dodged his lips so he settled for biting on her neck. It was kinda hard for Kyrie to get Cole off her cause ... well, Cole is strong as shit! All the writhing around that Kyrie was doing wasn't doing any justice for his 'unexpected situation'. She finally got him off her and moved like 3 seats down. That's so far! And ain't no telling how long it was until the movie was over. He'd have to endure.

*30 minutes later*

"That was a good movie. Is your chest hurting? I know I was hitting you." Kyrie says when the lights come on and the ending credits were rolling. Cole barely registers what she was saying because he was in pain but not in the chest. "Wha- oh. Yea, it was. And I'm fine. Let's go." He says but when he stands, his face twists into a grimace of pain. "You alright, babe?" Kyrie asks as she holds his sides to keep him up. "Yea. Just a little dizzy." He says and leans on her for support as they walk out to the car. Cole was in excruciating pain and his girlfriend's hands on him were not helping. When they get to the car, Kyrie opens the door and sits Cole down. "Tell me what's really wrong." She says as she stands in front of him. "I told you. I'm dizzy." "You're lying. Now fess up, negro." She says and looks at him. "Ihaveabonerbecauseofyoudancing." He says so fast that all Kyrie heard was 'I' and 'dancing'. "One more time." She says. "I said that I have a boner because of you dancing." Cole responds with a sigh. The information sinks in to Kyrie's mind before she's busting up. I mean she's leaning on the car door, rolling! "It's not funny!" Coles yells and she laughs more. "Yes it is! That's what your hormonal ass get." She says and goes into her purse. "Well, it's not my fault if I find you extremely sexy." "Whatever. Here. These should ease the pain." Kyrie says as she hands him 2 ibuprofen. "Thanks, ma." "You're welcome. Now let's go." She responds and goes to the passenger's seat. Cole starts the car and they drive off. 'At the movies? Really?' Kyrie thinks as they're driving.

Way overdue and I'm so sorry but I hope you guys enjoy. Peace, Love, and Music.

-Stallionn