Kyrie's P.O.V (Halloween)

"All Hallows' Day, my niggahs." Zeny says when she walks into 6th. "Ayee! Turn up!" We yell. Azendra was being a Lady Bug, Raven was being a Countess, Trayvon is being Agent J, Chresanto is being Agent K, Cole is being a young Tupac (Imagine Bishop from Juice), and now I'm being Snoop Dogg. I couldn't help it. My hair is too permed not to be. Bol. "We leaving at 5 so meet at the park by my house." I say and everyone nods.

*4:30 p.m.*

"Thea! Look at your mom!" Tray calls. I walk out my room to see my mom in like 12 inch stilettos, a short ass skirt and halter top. "Hooker! Hooker! Hooker!" I yell. "I'm not a hooker, niggah. I'm a big, beautiful woman. You just mad." My mom says. Did my mom just insult me? The fuck! I threw my hands up and went back into my room. "Cole, your fine ass!" I say. He was standing in the middle of my room adjusting his pants that were riding low on his hips and no shirt on plus ... he went and got the Bishop fade. Y'all don't even know! "Me? The way you look in them pants, though!" He says and I laugh. "Eddie Bauer or Ralph Lauren?" I ask as I hold up my long-sleeve, button down shirts. "Eddie Bauer. Stays true to the 90s." He says and I nod. "Meet us outside." I say after I put on my shirt.

*5:15 p.m.*

Azendra had on an orange and black LadyBug suit with her black Forces. Raven wore an all black dress with a black shawl and some cute ass boots. Tray and Santos! Them niggahs were killing. They both had on crisp ass suits with the tinted shades. They even had fake neuralizers. It's adorable who they decided to be because they're a couple. Cole had on some Levi's, a pair of Timbs, Eddie Bauer shirt and an old school jacket. I had on a big sized pair of khaki pants, black Chuck Taylors, blue Eddie Bauer and my hair was loosely curled. "Yo! We fresh as fuck!" Zeny says. "True. But why Kel ain't come?" I ask. "He had to work." "Bummer! We gotta bring him some candy." I say and we start walking. "Play that Pac." Tray says and Cole turns on 'Thug Passion'. "Aye, my part is coming up. Lemme kill it." I say. "Creep with me through that mortal flow cause Thug Passion got you trembling like death on the row. Making moves so I can throw your mind in curves cause I be blowing up the scene like my niggah Mr. Herb. Take a toke as your heart goes full of rest. I got that bomb so niggah fuck the rest. You need a thug to get you flowing and let that loc see smoke. Feelin' the strokes of the nine squeeze tight and slow." I rap along to the song. "She did it, she did it." Santos says and we laugh.

*3 hours later*

"COLE! TRAY! SANTOS!" Me and the girls yell. We had decided that the boys will take a block and we'd take a block and meet at the end of the street. But these fuck niggahs ain't in sight. "Yo, who is that creepin' slow on them bikes?" Ray asks and we look down the street before taking off! We had almost made it to the streetlight when someone yells, "Stallion!" I look back and see that Ray fell and it looks like her ankle is messed up. "We'll meet you by the buildings." I say to Azendra before running down the block. I help Raven up just as the 'bikers' creep up. I push her into one of the buildings on the street we were on and make sure that whoever is chasing us can't see her. "I'll come back and get you. Promise." I say and then take off through the back door. "Kyrie!" I hear and see the silhouette of Zeny. "Let's get the fuck outta here." She says and we run faster. Then mothefuckers start coming out the bushes and shit. "Not today." I mumble and I swear ... I've never pushed myself so hard to gain the amount of speed that I was going. I look to my right to see that Zeny disappeared. 'What the fuck is going on?' I think to myself. As soon as I look in front of me, I smash into a body. I'm not finna lay there but when I try to get up, whoever this is grabs me and now ... I gotta fight for my life and shit! The person pins me down, therefore, I put my knee in between us and lunge forward. The person coughs and falls back so I have the opportunity to run. I run through the buildings and I'm tackled by another niggah. I'm struggling to get out his/her grip but they are strong. Whoever is on top of me leans down but stops like an inch from my lips. 'No!' I think to myself before my mouth is covered by the plushest lips ever! Many of you are probably wondering why I haven't pushed this person off me. That hesitation before the kiss let me know that it was Cole. "Happy Halloween, baby." He says when we pull away. "I cannot stand you." I say and push him off of me before walking away. I can hear him laughing in the background.

*2 hours later*

"Let me get that Babe Ruth." I say to Santos. We were sitting in the middle of the living room, trading candy. "Gimme that Krabby Patty and I got you." Santos says. "Nah, man. I'll give you ... this warhead." "The blue one." "You pushing it, niggah." I say but hand him the candy. "Bae, let me get that Thingamajig." Cole says. "Fuck you." I reply and he laughs. "You still mad, sweet thing?" He asks as he leans on my shoulder. "Damn skippy. I can't believe you did that. Had us scared and things." I say and shrug him off. "Aww, but baby. I love you. Besides, that shit was fun." Cole says as he grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him. "Aye, too much PDA." Santos says. "You're one to talk." Cole replies and looks back at me. "No matter how much you smolder them eyes, I'm pissed. Fuck boy." I mumble the last part while burying my face in his neck. Just then there was a knock at the door. "Who it is?" Tray calls. "Davantae!" And I see Raven fix herself. "My dawg feelin' him." I say and laugh as the door swings open. Tae walks right in, stands Raven up and kisses her. "Well shit. Bold ahh kids these days." I say but we all clap. "RaeBae, will you go on a date with me?" "No need to ask me twice." She says and hugs him. "Y'all anniversary should be Halloween." Zeny says. We all laugh and go back to trading candy. "Come on, Tray. Lemme get that Butterfinger." Cole says. "Niggah, you can have a Reese's cup." He says and we Bol. I think this is the funnest Halloween ever!!!!