Cole's P.O.V

"Krissy!" "Whaaat?" "Come here." Kyrie thrashes around in my lap. "Hit me and we gone have a problem." I say and she looks at me before standing up. She looks at me then slaps the back of my head and tries to run off. My hand came down on that ass and she squeals. I laugh and settle back into my chair. The smell of hot sauce filled my nose and I started getting nauseous. You know when you feel like you're about to throw up and you keep swallowing? My situation right now. "Baby girl!" "Yes, my niggah?" Kyrie responds and I can't help but to chuckle. "Can I get something to drink?" "Water ... pop ... juice ...?" "The Juicy-Juice." I say and can hear her laughing. She comes in with a grape mixer. "Thanks, beautiful." "You're welcome, handsome." She replies and throws me an infinitely pretty smile. I damn near inhale my drink. Since I haven't really eaten anything today, I thought that was the problem. "If you want your wings dipped, come get it." Kyrie says and we all get up and slide into the kitchen. Around the Mother Nature time of month, Novia gets simple with her meals. It goes from a 3-course home cooked meal to the basic shit. But ... I still love it so whatever. Anyway, so we're eating, talking, being teens ... and a teenish man (Dre). I ate 2 pieces of chicken and then I felt it coming back up. I dash to the bathroom and make it just in time. My body rocked as I discarded myself of all my food intake for the day. "You alright, sweetie?" Kyrie asks. I nod and then look up. "No wonder your voice is so high." I say and laugh which causes me to hurl more. The female had a clothespin on her nose. "Didn't wanna be hit by the smell." She says and rubs my back. I continue to throw up and after another 5 minutes, I'm just dry heaving. "I ain't know you could get sick." Novia says as she helps me back to the room. She lays me down on the bed and pulls the cover up over me. "Something to ease your stomach pain or something to knock you out?" "Stomach pain. I'll fall asleep eventually." I say and she comes back over a cup of Pepto Bismol. "Why does it seem like you have any and everything that has to do with healthiness?" I ask once the pink liquid has flown down my throat. "Cause I do. I get sick a lot and I liked to be prepared." She says and comes over to kiss my forehead. "Enough about me. You need to get some rest. Holla if you need me." Kyrie says and kisses my lips. "Sweet." She says and walks out the room. I roll over onto my side so my stomach could settle. The longer I laid there, the heavier my eyes and I soon just let them drop.

*5 hours later*

I felt something walking on me so I opened my eyes to see our puppies. Kyrie laid next to me on her back. I smiled and placed Mansion on her stomach. "I'm not sleep, niggah." She says. I chuckle and sit up. She takes Mansion off her stomach and holds her up. "How you feeling?" My girlfriend asks and touches my head. "Better. I needed that nap." I say and pull her closer to me. "Good. But you're sweating." She says and tries to move but I hold on to her waist. "Leave it." I reply and bury my head in her chest. "Yea, wet up my boobs. No problem." She says while laughing and running her fingers over my waves. "Well, sorry if I find my girlfriend's breasts comfortable." I mumble. She breaks out into full blown laughter. "You mad?" Kyrie asks. I look up and say, "I don't like your attitude." Before dropping my head back to where it was. "Am I interrupting something?" I hear but I'm in heaven right now so I won't be lifting my head again. "Hahaha. No. What's up?" "I have a question to ask the both of you." By this time, I realized it was Tray. "Shoot." I say. "When did you realize that you were in love with one another?" He says. "It was a love at first sight thing. But I think what really sealed it for me was that Cole put in effort into wanting to know me. He didn't let society change his mind about how he felt and once he felt it, he told it to me. Also, have you seen this niggah's sideburns? They're ill!" Kyrie says and we laugh. "Cole?" "Do I have to lift my head?" "No." "Well, love took me at Footlocker. I knew I was in forever. It was something about the way Kyrie represented herself. The professional tone in which she used when she talked to us. But what told me I was a goner was that smile. Perfectly imperfect." I say. There was way more that we could say about each other but we both keep that tucked away for one another. "Why did yo-AHH!" Kyrie starts to say but it doesn't get cause I bit her boob. Insert evil laugh here. "Jackass!" She says and slaps the back of my head. I laugh and hold her waist tighter. "Like I was saying, why did you ask that?" "I think I love Chresanto." Tray says and Kyrie jumps out my lap and runs over to hug him. "Little Bubba is growing up." "I'm older than you." "Shut the fuck up and let me say what I say." She says and hugs him again. "When are you gonna tell him." I ask. "When I find the courage. I don't wanna say it and make it end our relationship." Tray says. "I'm pretty sure you both feel the same way. But don't rush to tell him. Say it when you're ready." Kyrie says. "Thanks, y'all." Tray says and hugs Kyrie again and daps me.  Then he walks out the room. "Hey, short stuff. Back in my lap." I say. "This niggah ain't talking to me." Kyrie says and goes to the other side of the bed. I grab her waist and pin her down. She looks up at me and I realize that maybe it wasn't just her smile. Her eyes always seem to brighten up more when I'm around. "Yes, they do." She says and giggles. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" "Yup. But it's true so it doesn't matter." Kyrie replies and captures my lips with hers. Her arms wrap around my neck and pull me down further. One thing I will say is that Kyrie makes me happier than I could ever imagine. My own personal 5 feet and 7 inches worth of love, passion, happiness, honesty and beauty. And I'll cherish her forever and a day.