Cole's P.O.V

After I got done texting my boo, I went and hopped in the shower. I'm still pretty heated about the whole gym situation and then something dinged in my head. Since I'm with Kyrie, that's why Truce was pissed. Well, fuck him!

*30 minutes later*

I finally turn the water off and get out. I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. I walk out the bathroom and almost jump out my skin when someone says, "Started to go to your room but that's rude." I look to my right and Kyrie is leaning against the wall, smirking! "How the hell you get in my house?" I ask, trying to slow my breathing. "Your brother. He said he got home about 15 minutes before I came over." She responds nonchalantly and just looks over her nails. "I don't know if I should be mad at you or my brother." I say. "Neither. Now get your sexy ass dressed so my mom can stop grilling me about how late y'all are through text messages." She says as she types something on her phone. I nod and walk down the hall to my room and close the door but not before hearing Kyrie say, "That ass thoo'!" And she starts rolling. I ignore her and start changing. I put on some jeans, a white T-shirt and my slides. I grab my keys and phone and walk downstairs. "Come on, Kel. Quit cheating, yo!" Kyrie says. I see that her and my brother were playing Soul Calibur. "Bullshit!" She yells when he kicks her and she K.Os. "Now you see how I felt." I said and chuckled. She looks back at me and then comes and hugs me. "But that was out of love. This was just rude." She said and Kel says, "Aye, it's in my nature." And then he grabs his keys and we walk out the door. "Damn!" He says and me and Kyrie stop. "What?" we both say. "Is that your car, ma?" He says. "Haha. Yea. This my baby." She replies. "What about me?" I ask in mock shock. "You know you baby number one. Now, please get in the car. My mom sent me a long ass text saying that our asses are grass if we not there in the next half hour. Shit just got real." Kyrie says and we pile in.

*20 minutes later*

We finally pull up in front of Kyrie's house and get out. "Watch this." I say to Kel as we walk through the door. "Mom! We're here!" Kyrie yells. "It's about fucking time! Y'all got me over this hot ass stove and you niggahs wanna take ya sweet ass time getting here. I swear 'fore Lord, if I wasn't a Christian. And Mona Lisa, you can tell your dad I said it!" Mrs. Williams says and we're all in gut busting laughter. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. But Kel, this is my mom. Mrs. Williams. Mom, this is Kel." Kyrie says. "Please, call me Antoinette. That goes for you too, Cole. Mrs. Williams is making me feel old as hell. But nice to finally meet you, Kel." Mrs. Williams says and shakes his hand. "Well, let's eat." I say and walk to the kitchen. Tray and his mom were sitting there. "Hello, Ms. Wright. Wassup, Tray?" I say and sit down. "Hey, Cole." "Hello there, Coled." Ms. Wright says. "She straight up put your name in past tense form." Tray says and we all laugh. "Kel, that's my bestie, Tray and his mom, Ms. Wright." Kyrie says as she, my bro and her mom come in the kitchen. "Oh, Mona Lisa, your dad is out with your uncle." Mrs. Williams says. "He's such a black person." Kyrie responds and sits next to me. "Dig in." Kyrie's mom says. Worst thing to say to a table full of black people. "Tray, how you take my whole taco?" Kyrie says in a fit of laughter. "Oh that was yours? I ain't even know it." Trayvon responds and we all are laughing.

* 90 minutes later*

All us kids were sitting in the living room except for Kyrie. She said was going to change. Me, Kel and Tray were just talking when I hear, "Kel, do you have to work tomorrow?" "No, why?" "You should come over. We're having a sleep over." "Aight. I will." He responds. "Sis, you can't be doing that type of damage to Cole. He won't know how to act." Tray says and I finally look at her. She was leaning against the wall in shorts that stopped in the middle of her thigh, her hoodie, tall socks and her hair was every which way but somewhat controlled by a headband. "I don't know what you're talking about." She says and then walks upstairs. "Aye, she be teasing you." Kel says. "Niggah! You ain't know?" I reply and we laugh. "Y'all wanna get down on some 2k13?" Tray asks. Kel nods but I say, "Nah, I'm gonna go chill with my R.O.D." and make my way up to Kyrie's room. I knock on the door and she yells, "Come in!" I open the door and she's laying in bed with her legs up and a book covering her face. I lay next to her and read over the words with her. "You okay?" I ask after a few minutes. "I'm fine. Why?" "You look like there's something you wanna get off your chest. Talk to me, ma." "I'm just thinking about what happened in gym. The whole Truce thing." "What about it?" "Now that we're together, it seems like boys are starting to notice me more. I'm not saying that I don't wanna be with you anymore because that's far from the truth. I jus dislike that people don't notice diamonds until someone else does." She says. I start to reply but before I can she says, "And why are you not downstairs with your brother and Tray?" "I wanted to spend time with you." "You know that you don't have to always be up here with me, right?" "Yea. But I want to. Are you saying you don't want me to spend time with you?" "No. But I don't want you to feel like you have to spend ALL of your time with me 'cause we're dating. I love our quality time. No doubt. But I know you're a guy and too much time with me may be smothering." "I don't mind. I told you I don't really have friends." "Well, I still feel like I'm taking up your time. So promise me that next weekend, you'll go out with Tray, Santos, Kel and Dante. Friday, Saturday and Sunday." She says and I think for a moment. "If I do, what do I get in return?" I ask with a smirk. "Whatever you want, I guess. But if it's freaky, your dreams will be crushed." She said and I laughed. "This why I like to chill with you." "I shwear!" She replies. "Aww, you have a lisp." I say. "Don't coo at me and it's not a lisp. It's a slur." She replies and giggles. "Either way, it's cute." I say and kiss her nose. "That's what you think. I hate it." She says and pulls me over so that I'm hovering over her. "Well, I like it." I said and kissed her cheek. "You've been playing all night with these indirect kisses. I'm getting a little pissed." "Is you or is you not mad?" "Boy! Stop trying my pat-." "Girl, shut up." I whisper over her lips before leaning down and connecting ours. I feel her smile against mine. "Those lips are my weakness." She says when we pull away and traces over my mouth. "Hahaha. Ditto." "So are you spending the night with me?" She asks and she gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Babe, don't do the eyes." "But, Cole! I really want you to stay with me tonight." She says and sticks the bottom lip out, practically stopping me from saying no. "I'm finna let you know right now that I better get a home cooked meal from you tomorrow." I say. "Who told you that I can cook?" "Your mom." "She always putting my business out there." She says and we laugh. We just lay there talking, kissing, cussing each other out. The usual. "Kyrie!" Her mom yells. "Ma'am!" She replies and then there's a pause. "Never mind!" Mrs. Williams calls and we Bol. "My dad be getting pissed when she does that." She says through chuckles. I just stare at her. I do this a lot and she always looks away. But tonight, she holds my gaze.

I heard it's the bomb and you got it going on. Give me some of yo Thug Passion, baby.

Her phone starts ringing and she reaches for it. I grab her wrist and entwine our hands. "Not now." I say and go back to staring at her. "What if it was important?" "When I'm staring at you, nothing is important." "Well then." She chuckles but it's cut off. "Cole, stop looking at me like that." She says. "Like what?" "You know what. You tilt your head to the side, bite your lip and stare at me. Knowing damn well I won't stay looking at you." "You're looking at me now." "Cause I'm seconds from cussing you out." She responds and I laugh. "That's not nothing new. So, just lemme have my moment." I say and study Kyrie's face. After a few minutes, she blushes and looks down. "Aye, man. You yiking up my shirt." She says and I reply by placing my lips onto hers. Sometimes this girl talks too motherfucking much. She hissed against my lips as I dug my nails into her waist. "Ass wipe." She whispers before pulling my bottom lip between her teeth. "Cole!" Somebody yells and I keep on kissing her. But when we hear footsteps, she pushes me off and we both sit up trying to not look as guilty as we are. She pecks my lips one more time and then starts laughing just as the door swings open and Kel walks in. "The fuck was y'all doing?" He asks. "Talking, niggah. Why?" I reply. "Never mind. Anyway, I'm ready to go. I gotta work in the morning." "I thought you said you didn't have to work tomorrow." Kyrie says as she grabs her keys. "I didn't, at first. My boss just called and said I gotta come in at 9 but I can leave at 3." He says. "Oh. You still gonna slide through?" Kyrie says and he nods. "Cool. Tray, you riding?" I say and he nods. We all pile into Kyrie's car and drive back to my house.

*An hour later*

"Say you give!" I yell. "Never!" Kyrie replies. We were wrestling and she won't damn give! I pin her arms above her head but she wraps her legs around my waist and squeezes. "I grew up with a brother. Remember?" She says. "Don't mean nothing. I did too." I reply. She flips me over and straddles my waist. "I don't give. But this is weird so I quit." She says and gets up. "For real?" "Yes, for real. Or as my mom says, fr fr." She says and we laugh. Sometimes I really wanna snap at Kyrie about her being self-conscious but then I realize that I don't know enough about why she's that way. Her weight being an obvious factor but I know it's way deeper. "Anyway, what are we doing tomorrow?" I ask as I lay my head on her lap. "You know everybody is gonna be bottomless pits when we get here. But I was thinking Trayvon, Raven, Azendra, and Santos can come straight here and order some food. Me and you can swoop up Kel and then go get a bunch of snacks and then just chill or do whatever we think of." She responds. "Cool. Well, now I wanna sleep." I say and lean up to kiss her cheek before laying back on the pillows. "Good night." Kyrie says and kisses my forehead. That puts me in a deep sleep.

Hoped you guys enjoyed. Don't you hate when one of your flaws keeps you from doing things you love? Peace, Love and Music.