Author's Note

Well, I'm glad that's over.

I love my writing, and usually I'm always happy with how things turn out, but with Ragnarok I guess I just feel like I took on too big a project and kinda threw it out there. The story progressed how I wanted it to, and everything I wanted to tell was told.

But as an Author, I know there are things that I write that I don't like, but you guys might actually enjoy, so I figured I'd just leave it as it is.

If I decide to edit some chapters and add or remove stuff I'll be sure to let you guys know. Since I've wanted to rewrite Nightshade, maybe I'll end up rewriting the whole series in the future since my writing skill has gotten a lot better.

Seriously, read Nightshade after reading my newer works. The story is great, but my writing is pretty garbage in comparison. I've been writing on Wattpad for 5 years! Can you believe that!?

With Ragnarok done, I might post a few chapters of my side stories that I've been working on. Maybe one of each and I'll have you guys decide which one should be my main focus, that is if you don't want The Art of Magic to be that. Keepers of The Tower is something I want to keep going as long as I can. It just seems like something that's going to go on for a while.

Now...

Aviri has a daughter...

...and I have a story idea for that...

...but it WONT be a continuation of the Nightshade series. Orenda and her companion will have their own adventure for their own goal. There will be cameos, but it won't be like Ragnarok where everyone is working together. It'll just be them.

And that's IF I decide it deserves to be posted. I write like 5 chapters before I actually post something just to make sure I have a good enough idea of how I want something to go.

(If you could see my drafts section you would be HORRIFIED.)

That said, thank you for reading my story, and I'll see you in the future!