Chapter 3

"Myra... Myra.... Wake up Myra..."

"Five more minutes..."

"She does realize almost everyone is already here right?"

"She was up late last night studying with Amy."

"Yeah, but it was her idea to call everyone here... So you think she'd be awake for when they got here."

"She's been up for almost three days straight."

Alexis gently shook Myra. "Come on Myra. You have to get up."

"I'll give you hu-u-ugs!" Enya added.

"I'm not sure she'd pick hugs over sleep." Nora noted.

"Jeez." Myra grumbled. "You'd think the war already started."

"I mean, it might have." Nora shrugged. "Akeno and Mikky are on their way."

"There's a Zealot with them, so I highly doubt they'll be a target." Alexis rolled her eyes before shoving Enya off her sister, as the not-so-little girl tried to lay on her older sister.

"You never know." Nora shrugged.

Myra sat up and rubbed her eyes, then pulled her sister into a hug like she was trying to hug a teddy-bear, getting her to giggle happily. "Especially since Mars seems to think he's immune to Ragnarok's influence, so it's likely that he would think that even a Zealot can't touch him."

"Can't a Zealot activate Ragnarok's influence?" Nora asked.

"Perhaps if a Zealot was able to get into the realm that Mars created Ragnarok would be able to destroy him. But its all speculation at this point." Myra answered with a shrug. "And for the record, I would trade sleep for Enya hugs."

"I knew it!" Enya smiled.

"So who's here?" Myra asked.

"Aeriin, Anikke, Morgan, Darcel, Nyx, and Devin." Alexis answered.

"Three hunters?" Myra questioned.

"They're the partners of the demons and the angel we called for."

"I'm not complaining, it's just a bit surprising." Myra shrugged.

"Have you met Anikke Stargazer before?"

"Not in person. But I've spoken to her a few times. She's Zia's true eldest daughter, and a master of most of Zia's spells. At the same time she's actually very good in close combat, so she should have been a Nightshade." Myra explained. "She's pretty much exactly like Akiya, with the same level of sarcasm, but a bit less goofy, and way more powerful. You know, other than being able to rip apart reality at her will."

"On the bright side, Akiya and Nokiya aren't as powerful as the Zealots are, but they can still bend reality enough to tilt the scales in our favor." Nora confessed.

"Mars also has a ton of blood dragons on his side, so I don't see this being easy." Alexis noted.

"We have two Blood Dragons and a ton of gods." Enya smiled.

"True." Myra smiled. "But you guys are right. I should probably get up."

"Everyone is waiting to speak to you. But Rose has been duling with Dragoon all day so she doesn't exactly know what you've told them yet." Alexis explained. "So she'd like for you to fill them all in."

"Sure." Myra nodded as she got up. "So why'd you two come to wake me up?" She looked to Nora and Enya, the latter of which smiled happily.

"I came to make sure you were doing your job, which you weren't. I was gonna wake you up, but then Alexis showed up and wouldn't let me do it the way I wanted to." Enya confessed. "But it's okay, I'll get you next time."