Chapter 21

"Desdemona!" Darcel yelled, storming into the room.

The devil sat up abruptly, her shirt was pulled up revealing her toned stomach. Large curved horns were on her head as she looked over at Darcel. "What happened?" She asked.

Desdemona was a fiery redhead, her hair like lava flowing around her shoulders. Her eyes a perfect bright red, almost like over dramatic blood. Her pants were disregarded next to the bed she was laying on, and with black lace underwear hanging on the bed post, Darcel was sure her modesty was only covered by the blanket she was under.

"You're supposed to be up already!" Darcel groaned.

Desdemona rolled her eyes. "I'm a devil, do you really think I'm going to get up on time?"

"That's not what I'm upset about!"

"Then what is it?" Desdemona questioned.

"We're allies right?"

"Of course."

"Then why are you having sex in my fucking bed!" Darcel snapped.

Desdemona glanced down at the succubus sleeping beside her completely naked, the cover only going up to her stomach.

The devil then looked up at Darcel with a guilty smile before holding up her hands in defeat. "If it makes you feel any better, it's technically not your bed since we're only staying here temporarily."

Darcel face palmed. "Why are you so infuriating!?"

Desdemona laughed. "Well I came crawling to you about an alliance, so it's only fair I redeem myself somehow."

"Please stop."

"I can't help it." Desdemona confessed. "I'm the Circle of Lust. What did you expect when you made a contract with me?" She leaned forward, grabbing her underwear from the bed post before pulling them under the covers where she laid back down, pulling her panties back on before standing up.

"We need to meet with the townsfolk like we promised!" Darcel snapped.

"Don't act so high and mighty. We both know why were really here." Desdemona rolled her eyes. "We're keeping up appearances while also trying to find out which one of the citizens here are actually spies."

"No. We're actually here trying to keep the peace." Darcel scoffed. "Can you please focus? And tell Venicci to fuck off back to your Paradiso."

Desdemona smiled and shook Venicci awake. "Back to the Circle hun. Darcel's mad."

"Big surprise there." The succubus yawned. She sat up and waved at Darcel with a sultry grin before disappearing into a purple smoke.

Desdemona shrugged. "Sorry about her."

"Like you're actually sorry." Darcel scoffed.

"I'll be down in a minute." Desdemona waved the angel off, and she left the room with a growl.

She slammed the door behind her and snarled like she wanted to punch through Desdemona's head.

"She's that bad huh?" Morgan asked.

Darcel jumped a bit not expecting her girlfriend to be standing against the wall. The angel however collected her composure. "She drives me nuts." Darcel confessed.

"Sweetie, she's your polar opposite. Of course she's going to drive you nuts." Morgan rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, well she could at least try not to be such a dick. She wanted this just as much as I did. If Mars wins he's going to take the human world to, and it's going to be hard for her to maintain her strength with all the humans dead."