Chapter Sixteen: 'Boy don't you love just hitting your mark?'

This isn't the longest or best chapter. But, here goes Chapter sixteen after weeks of being too busy and a week, yes a week, of writers block. I think all the action will make up for the shortness and especially between Lacey and Liza :) Anyways, enjoy and vote and comment. You know the deal. Love ya! xx

The wonderful and talented Ashley Greene to the left who plays the one and only Liza Hale :)

...

© All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012

Liam’s POV

I pulled the trigger releasing the bullet through the air and into the test dummy. It hit the circle where the dummy’s heart would be. I smirked as the dummy flew back a little bit and then settled into its regular position. I felt a hand crawl up my chest. My muscles tightened in reaction as I grabbed the hand and twisted the person’s arm. I swung the person around so there back was against the wall beside me and closed in on them.

“What do you want?” I growled in their face. They whimpered in return.

“Liam,” Lacey’s breathless voice said in return. I loosened my grip on her arm and pressed my body against hers, my lips at her ear.

“What do you want Lacey?” I said seductively.

Her hands crawled up my chest and landed at the base of my neck. I smiled as her lips nibbled on my collarbone and trailed up to my ear. My body jerked in reaction. She smiled against my lips as she leaned closer into me.

“Boy, don’t you just love hitting your mark?” Lacey said with a hint of amusement in her voice.

“Oh that’s not the only thing I’d love to hit Lacey.” I said, still smirking as I swept her into my arms. She giggled and continued nibbling at my collar bone as I took us to my bedroom. Lacey was right, I sure did love hitting my mark.

.

Liza’s POV

“You guys need to finish this case and you need to finish now.” Chairman said through the phone.

“We know Chairman. It just isn’t that easy. We can’t just go up to Libson and just kill him. It seems like every time we eliminate a good portion of his guards, more than that shows up.” Alexia said.

“Who do you work for?” Chairman said. Alexia and I stayed quiet. “Who do you work for!?” Chairman’s booming voice yelled.

“I.B.S sir!” We yelled back in response.

“Good,” His voice coming out softer. “Now finish this case and then return to headquarters. Get it, got it? Good.” A click filled the air as Chairman hung up the phone.

.

I punched the punching bag again, getting the tension out of me. Ever since our success in stopping Libson’s deal and getting information about the next deals it seemed the more my stress grew. It was like my body knew it was almost over and one side of it wasn’t going to leave alive.

I let out a few more punches and sent a few kicks in between. I blew out a sigh removing my ear buds and unplugging them from my iPod. I connected my iPod to the iHome which was connected to the speakers around the house. I turned on Ghosts N Stuff by Deamau5. I swung my hips lightly to the beat and then pulled out my Sais. I pressed a button and little sand bags fell from the ceiling. I spun my Sais in my hands quickly and smirked.