Chapter Seven: Love Isn't There Without Pain

• Dedicated to Jade SwaggerQueen Henderson

Chapter Seven: Love isn’t there without pain

A/N: Well, guys. I got my Microsoft Word to FINALLY work. Yay (: Now, no more typos and errors. Tehe (: Well, enjoy this next chapter, hope to make it at least 7 pages long and hope everyone enjoyed my cast list video.

This is dedicated to Jade Henderson, not only is she my wifey (not really), but my best friend. Love you lots, your always there for me :)

**

I woke up on Sunday, glad we had taken down a portion of Libson’s army of body guards, and a few drug lords, and mafia men (as Alexia called them instead of goons, which she now made me call them too.) I dressed in simple black skinny jeans which were ripped on my thigh and a bright neon purple tank top. My knee high boots were placed on my feet as I slid on my backpack for school, sadly.

“Alexia,” I yelled at the bottom of the stairs. I heard someone curse and bump into something. I chuckled softly; Alexia was such a klutz some times. I smirked as she called out ready and rushed down the stairs. I stared at her outfit in mock horror and her eyes widened in confusion. She was dressed exactly like me except with a bright baby blue tank top on and a white jacket on top. I laughed out loud, earning another confused look from her. I grabbed my similar white jacket and just walked out the door, still laughing loudly.

“Liza,” she called after me.

“Yes,” I said back to her as I continued my laughing fit, while walking to school. Alexia had finally caught up to me and gave me another curious look. She than, after, looked at my outfit and then down at hers.  She looked at me, and I looked at her and, we burst into a fit of pure laughter. We had earned a few looks from the old couples sitting on their porches watching the sunrise. After, a complete 2 minutes, our laughter died down.  A silver car pulled up to us and my hand reflexively twitched to the gun that was hidden in my waist band of my pants. A blonde with another girl whose hair was I believe was supposed to be a dark brown but looked like a soft burnt honey. It was hard to explain, as if she dyed it from its natural light brown (I could tell from the roots), and dyed it black. Something must’ve gone wrong. I stared at the blonde driver and realized it was Lacey.

“Hey Jamie,” her voice filled with false happiness. She looked at me with a hard glint in her eyes and a very slight smile pulled up on her lips. If, I would’ve blinked, I would’ve missed it, “Liza, would you guys like a ride?”

Alexia stared at me and said with her eyes, ‘Were closer to the target’. I nodded at both Lacey and Alexia and slid in to Lacey’s car. She has had this car since the freshman year, but she couldn’t drive it than. We had finally reached the school, earning a round of looks for the third time today. Everyone was probably whispering about how Lacey and I were friends again from the looks of it. But, that of course, was very far from the truth. I despised Lacey with a firing, burning passion. She was an evil, lying, ruthless bitch. I smiled as sweetly as I could at Lacey and thanked her for the ride.

“Oh, Liza,” she called my name and I turned towards her. She walked up to me and put her lips to my ear. Her voice gaining a deadly edge to it, “don’t and I mean don’t do anything stupid you might regret. It might get you in trouble, don’t worry,” She said with a crap load of sarcasm, “I’ll protect you.” She pulled away and had already plastered an evil smile on her face as she turned around insanely fast and walked away. Alexia came up to me.