Chapter Twenty: The Final Battle

Well my beautiful readers and silent readers alike. This is all coming to an end and I am so sad about it. I'm going to miss my lovely characters from the vindictive and bossy Lacey to the eccentric and crazy Allen. I will especially miss Liza because she was just my favorite character of them all because she had the hardest back story but in the chapter my heart really goes out to deceased Lacey, Alexia and Allen. *sigh* You will be missed...

Guys we are.... almost finished. One last chapter and Now Whose Got the Gun will be forever completed. I will probably after some time go back and edit through the book and take things out or add things in. So be looking for that. But once the editing is done and the story is officially complete I will be looking into self publishing. So read it while you can.

Well guys I hope you keep reading and be looking for the last chapter... The last chapter that will end it all. I'll miss you guys so much, all of you readers! Love you guys! xoxo.

By the way over there ----> is the James Franco who plays the famous Mr. Liam Hale :) Isn't he just scrumptious? *Just died of excitement*

**

I asked the guy who had picked me up to take me to my old house, the house that I had grown up in. It was the house that I had loved so dearly as a kid that it just felt right coming here.

If anything was going to end, I wanted it to be here. I wanted it to end where it had all began.

I walked around the house trying to remember where everything was. I walked into my parent’s room and from the smell and looks off it; it hadn’t been entered since they had died.

I walked inside, smelling my dad’s cologne and my mom’s fruity perfume. Everything looked how they left it the night they went out, the day their lives were taken away from them so selfishly by the drunken idiot.

I went to dad’s nightstand and opened up his small safe, I took out what money was in there, my passport from when I was 15 and the gun he kept there.

I left the room and walked to my old one. I hurriedly cleaned myself up and changed. I wore a white dress and a pair of sandals. I looked at the white color on my skin and hoped that the meaning behind that color would apply to this situation.

(A/N: The color white means: peace, serenity, new beginnings, etc…)

I placed the money and the passport in a small bag and walked down the stairs to the living room. I placed the gun on the mantel and tossed the bag on the couch nearest me.

I slipped off my sandals since they made a lot of noise and threw them by the front door next to my sneakers, which coincidently were completely black with dirt and dead blood. But in the beginning they were originally white.

(A/N: When blood has left the body for a long time, the cells began to wither and die changing the color from red to black and thicken considerably. The reasoning for why when zombies bleed, there blood is black and looks a lot like oil.)

I heard a dead bolt look and bolted, hiding behind the closest thing I could find.

“Liza?” His husky voice filled the air. “Where are you Liza?”

I hunched under the table hiding from the homicidal maniac. Please Liam, please don’t find me, I thought as his footsteps approached where I had hid.

 “Lizaaaaa?” His voice stretched my name. I could already picture his face when he said my name. His eyebrow raised; his left one and his mouth lifted in a conceding smirk. I always hated that smirk; he always thought that he was so much better than me.