Chapter Two: Chespa, Oregon

Chapter 2: Chespa, Oregon

Apparently, Liam, had started to start working for an agency. They were occasionally hired my drug lords and god fathers for underground mafias. They were pretty much the agency that was behind the hit man you saw in movies, except they were more dangerous. They were trained assassins like us but they broke the laws. We got rid of those certain "law breakers".

"You'll go to your old home town and kill the target."

"Yes sir." My voice was emotionless. I stood up to leave, almost to the door as the chairman called my name.

"Liza?" I nodded for him to continue, "Good luck," I nodded again and left to start packing.

My bags were all ready as James the driver showed up to take me to the airport. I sat in my seat as other first class passengers boarded.

"Miss?" My eyes met a pair of piercing blue ones. I smiled to myself. He could be so much fun.

"Yes?" He blushed as I played with his tie and brought his face closer to mine.

"Would y-you like s-so-something to drink?" His voice coming out flustered and hoarse, as if he'd been swallowing dry ice.

"Smirnoff fluffed vodka on the rocks please...Sam." I stared at his name tag for a millisecond and than back up to his eyes. He blushed again.

"C-co-coming up!" I let go of his tie and sat back in my seat. I plopped in my earphones and started blasting 'Ashley by Escape The Fate'. This was going to be a very long flight, the I.B.S headquarters were in Italy while my hometown was in Oregon. Chespa, Oregon was a small ass town that had about 4,800 people. Even the high school, which I sadly had to attend to because Liam would be there, had only 425 students. It was a boring town, except for the occasional suicide and whatever. I hated it there. That was the first reason why I left for the bureau. The second was because of the haunting memories of my parents.

After they had died, everything slipped through the cracks. My so called best friend, Lacey, stole my role as head cheerleader. I was the best at what I did. That's why I was head cheerleader as just a Sophomore. You usually had to be at least a Junior and even than you had to be spectacular. Than, my ex-boyfriend and first love, Allen, cheated on me and worst of all, Liam acted as if our parents accident was my fault. I flinched at the memory and than my heart which thawed for that tiniest bit to the hard mold the bureau and I had created. I was a cold blooded murder, and I liked it that way.

The next few days after everything fell down a spiral of hell, the bureau recruited me. I packed my bags immediately and didn't even bother to leave a note. Everyone would just think that I just ran away, because of my parents death. It was like the perfect escape.

The cute flight attendant came back with my drink and I downed it quickly. I ordered another one and just continued to drink. This idiot boy didn't even realize I was under age. I laughed, earning a few looks from the passing bystanders.

A few boring hours later I reached the airport in the nearest town. I was kind of drunk, so I couldn't what city it was in. I called a cab and waited the next 2 hour drive to my old neighborhood. I made the cab driver stop in front of a house that had a 'For Sale' sign and than a 'Sold' sign on top.  I thought about killing the new family inside but than realized the house was still deserted. I peeked through the window looking at a key and a note. I walked inside and picked up the paper.