Chapter One: Going Home?

Chapter 1: Going Home?

I stood their facing all of the training dummies. My butterfly knives tucked away in my knee high boots. A gun in the back of my skinnys in its holster. I had two other knives on my side hoslters and another little shot gun in the hook of my bra. I had a small tank top which exposed my belly and a leather jacket.

I removed my twin Japanese sais from my pants loops and twirled them in my hands. My heart beat slowed, my eyes closed, as I heighnted my senses. When I reopened my eyes, everything looked as if time had slowed down. I twirled my knives in my hands again.  Cut one of the training dummies until its “fluff” was spilling out. I moved on and on until my target, my final victim, stared at me. I grabbed the knife part of my sais and chucked it toward the last dummy. It spun in a perfect circle in to the dummy’s heart.

“Liza.” A deep voice came from behind me. I spun on my heel and had the guy on the ground, pinned underneath me in record timing of  5 seconds.

            “Liza. Chairman wants you, immediately.” He grunted as I removed him from my hold.

I grabbed my sais and twisted them into my hoslters, leaving the unidenfied man staring after me in shock. I smirked as I made my way to the Chairman’s office. My body slowly slid into the chair in front of his desk as I waited for him to turn around in his seat.

            “Liza.” The Chairmans dark black hair fell slightly into his piercing green eyes. His body was well built. The Chairman’s voice was husky and deep which made his handsomeness even more startling.

            “Chairman.”

            “I have an assignment for you.” He tossed me a manilla envelope. I opened it to find a map, leading me back to my home town. I looked up at the chairman, confused. He just sent me a ‘I’m-the-boss-so-you-better-listen’ look. I kept reading the series of papers. My target was…Liam.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dun dunna dun!!! Whats going to happen now? Haha :) V&C&F 'Like It' and Tweet

Love,

Mone