Chapter Eight: Party All Day, Kill All Night

A/N: This is dedicated to mgoodrich for adding my story to their library (: Thanks so much!!!!

****

Chapter Eight: Party All Day, Kill All Night

**

Alexia and I walked to the cheerleading tryouts in sports bra and boxer brief girl shorts.  My long hair was put up in a ponytail with a bright pink bow. My sports bra was white, while my shorts were black with bright pink hearts on it.

Alexia was dressed similarly but with all black shorts, a bright blue sports bra and a black and blue bow.  We walked over to the other girls, who were stretching their butts right in front of the football team. Damn whores, what was wrong with cheerleaders. A memory filled my brain, and realization crossed over my face. I was just like them a long time ago. I would stretch my ass in front of guys on purpose and be incredibly bitchy to anyone who got in my way.

I shook my head and sauntered over to Lacey and the brunette who always followed her around. She turned, when I tapped on her shoulder and a grimace appeared on her lips, which switched to a smile when she saw Alexia.

“Jamie,” She ran up to her and gave her a hug. Alexia hugged back suspiciously, but Lacey didn’t seem to notice. Or maybe she did, and is just hiding it like a good agent, I thought to myself.

**

We got into four basic lines with about 8 people in each line. Lacey and the brunette whose name I now knew, Jennifer stood in front of us. Lacey and the brun- - Jennifer started with our basic fight song.  We were supposed to clap three times quickly, cross our arms and then clap three times again.

The girls, including me and Alexia, did what they asked and then waited to be taught the next part. Though, I didn’t need this bull crap. Lacey was using the routine I had created for the fight song to replace our boring old one. I knew this by heart, I choreographed it. I could probably teach Alexia all the moves at home for how long this was going to be.

“Okay, next I want the first line to do a back handspring into a back tuck, while second and third line clap once and bring one arm in front while the other is placed behind your head. Then, switch arms and end with a back flip as line one does their back tucks. I want fourth line to do three claps into a high V and front flip and end with a herkie.”

We all nodded.

“Ready, okay,” We all chanted. My line did our back handspring, and into our back tuck just, as line two and three did their arm formation, and did their back flips.  The line four finished, just seconds behind line number two and three with their herkies. I smirked as Lacey clicked her tongue in disapproval.

She walked to the line number four with Jennifer following like a sick puppy.  Lacey tapped on four of the girls shoulders and Jennifer told them they didn’t make the squad.  An even squad needed 16 members including captain and co-captain.

Lacey moved onto the next line and tapped on 5 girls shoulders and Jennifer repeated the speech to those five. Though, there was no need, two-fifths of them had left when tapped, probably already hearing the speech or knowing the drill. I kept a straight line on my face. I was never this rude when cutting people. I had the decency of telling them from captain to team, as a whole and telling them why and how they could make it better. Lacey tapped them on the shoulder, while Jennifer said you’re off the team; maybe try again next year in a monotone, as if it was rehearsed over and over again.

Lacey moved onto the second line and tapped the shoulder of everyone in the line. There was 9 in that line, so all 18 girls needed to be kicked off the squad were now gone. A few walked away with their heads held high, while others broke into hysteric sobs.  A girl next to me tensed, as if waiting to be cut. I tapped her shoulder and mouth we were on the team. Her face lit up in joy and a huge smile broke out on her face. I laughed very softly at her reaction. She must’ve practiced like bitch to get where she did. I remember being like her, now the only reason I was joining this cult again was, because of a mission, and that’s it.