Chapter Nineteen: They same karma is a bitch, what about betrayal?

Well guys here goes chapter nineteen and I really feel like crying because it's almost the end. Only two chapters left and I actually have both of them written. I will probably post this one now, chapter twenty tonight and twenty-one tomorrow morning. But *sigh* I am so happy you guys could all stick with me all the way through this.

And I know Liza would love it too. But this goodbye will be more heartfelt when the last chapter is posted. So I'll leave you with an enjoy and happy reading!

P.S: There goes sexy little Channing Tatum on the side who plays Mr. Allen. In my head Allen was just the sexiest thing ever and but of course, Channing Tatum is just the sexiest thing ever also. See how they fit together? ;)

**

My mind reeled. A sound of pain escaped my lips and I cringed on the inside for showing a weakness. Clearly whatever had happened before all this really did a number on me. My body was sore and I had a pounding headache.

“Welcome to the land of the living.”  A voice said and at that very moment I don’t know why those words brought a very sour taste to my mouth. Why they made me feel crappier than I just did. Then all of a sudden a flash of the last 36 hours whizzed through my brain and I screamed out in frustration pain. Alexia was gone, and I mean really gone. This wasn’t one of her spur of the moment take offs after a mission. She was gone and wasn’t coming back. I tried throwing myself up to at least a sitting position than lying on this bed. But whoever had actually put me in this room had tied me by my wrists and ankles.

I remembered what Allen said before I blacked out. “You’ll get you revenge, don’t worry.”  I didn’t know how to take that. “Allen,” I whispered before finally opening my eyes. I looked around the room it was a plain and very clean white room with the basic necessities. A dresser, closest and bed and that were it.

“Yes Liza?” A voice said. I looked to my right to find that Allen was the only one in the room.

“Why,” I tried but my mouth was dry and it came out hoarse. He stood quickly giving me water and then sat back down on the chair. “Why did you tell me...?” I sighed, trying yet again. “… Tell me what you did? After Alexia…” I gulped and closed my mouth.

Allen sighed, standing up. He untied my wrists and ankles and helped me to a sitting position.

“Well let’s start with my story, because if I recollect on all the times that someone has explained their selves in this time, it was you, Lacey, Liam and even Alexia. So it’s my turn I presume. It might not be as short and curt as Lacey’s, but of course she was always the one to get straight to the point on things. We all knew that. And mine won’t be as filled with venom and hate as Liam’s. He of course was always aggressive and always channeled his feelings to anger or lust and with Lacey gone it’s all anger. You know, he was going to propose to her. Once this whole thing was over or maybe even during it, he was going to take her the Eiffel Tower and propose so once it really was over her and he could live a nice happy life together.” I took in a breath sharply. I hadn’t realized that they were so serious. I hadn’t realized I had not only killed my best friend, but Liam’s girlfriend or rather his soon to be fiancée.

“Well yeah, Liam had finally found someone to settle down with and you had taken her away from him. So you see how all and where that raw anger is actually coming from. And I personally don’t think he will stop anytime soon unless you can convince him. But like I said it’s my story, which probably won’t be as raw and heartfelt as yours was but who knows you might actually think so.”

I gulped anticipating Allen’s story, to see what he actually had to say.

“Do you remember when we first met?” He asked and paused so I nodded. He smiled slightly and then continued on with his “side”. “Well when we first met it was all because of your brother, freaking Liam and his childish ways of dealing with stuff when we were in elementary and middle school. He and I were playing football as usual and you happened to come up with your adorable blue spring dress hand in hand with Lacey who was dressed in a dress somewhat similar to yours. You came up to Liam, tapped him on the back and then you just punched him right there. You punched him right in the nose and told him if he ever ate one of your pink snowballs again you would kick him where the sun didn’t shine.  I mean seriously for a fifth grader you were ridiculously strong, but once I met your dad I understood why. He was so protective over his little angel, and made sure if anyone tried to harm you could literally beat the shit out of them before they even laid a hand on you. And I guess all that came in handy, didn’t it?”